SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmack View Post
    Ok boys and girls (Aj). Who knows someone that knows how to handle bees? We have quite a few hives I need dealt with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Steve Kelley in Huntsville can probably help you. He is the fella that ran the archery shop in Madisonville for years. There is a contact number for him in the link, If the number isn't good I can get my Dad to call him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

They are some great guys. It's always fun to shoot with them. Eddie and I get to joking around and we end up in trouble.

Gee I just cant imagine why....

Comment

Here is the video I made up from our shark fishing trip last month to pins. Its 30 minutes long so it wont hurt my feelings if it doesnt get watched. Pardon the misspellings in a few captions.

Comment

Ok boys and girls (Aj). Who knows someone that knows how to handle bees? We have quite a few hives I need dealt with.

If my hives weren't already full and rockin' I would definitely take them off your hands

Comment

Nice video Chris! And one hell of a shark! Congrats!

Comment

thanks, you watched the whole thing huh? I realized after i made the video and forgot the save the raw file so i couldnt go back and fix any of the misspellings

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
                thanks, you watched the whole thing huh? I realized after i made the video and forgot the save the raw file so i couldnt go back and fix any of the misspellings
                Pretty much. Let it play while I was catching up on busy work. 45 minutes is one hell of a fight! As for mispellings... i spend too much time reading the forum... so I don't notice them as much. Kind of reminds me of morse code. You can botch letters but figure out the word real quick.

Our short trip to go fishing (and impromptu crabbing) was a family success. Already trying to plan another trip down. Will probably do something around my bday in July.... but I really want to figure out the fly fishing approach by then.

Comment

I just put the best pictures in the end of the video

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                    Brake cleaner and a lighter. 3m adhesive spray is fun too
                    Actually, the wasp spray that works from 30 feet away is flammable. With two 30 foot flame throwers, you can knock out some bees in a hurry. Needless to say make sure what they are on is not flammable. Also, video or it didn't happen.

Comment

Cool video and heck of a shark. Nice job Chris.

Comment

Job has interrupted my arrow tuning/building[emoji12]

Comment

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

This fletching jig has definitely seen some action. Still churns em out just fine though [emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by Werewolf View Post
                            This fletching jig has definitely seen some action. Still churns em out just fine though [emoji3]

Anyone else's dirty mind see the naughtiness in this picture? 😳

Comment

Taking a hard look at this combo. Lifetime rod warranty, 4pc, and spooled with saltwater line.

Anybody know about redington quality. Keep in mind I fish freshwater with a house brand bass pro combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                Anyone else's dirty mind see the naughtiness in this picture? [emoji15]

Don't be silly. I am just being silent [emoji12]

Comment

Working...
                                X