Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Werewolf View Post
    Whew. Beats the rain. Sweatin like a hooor in church....Worth it
    Nice shooting Werewolf ! How far were you shooting?

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
      Nice shooting Werewolf ! How far were you shooting?

Disclaimer disclaimer!: new bow, new arrows, aluminum with plastic vanes...tsk tak tsk...

...a whoppin' 15 yards of doom ha ha

Comment

Scoped

Comment

And yeah my guess is I'll have to open it to cock the hammer. Apparently.

Comment

Well home from London. It was a waste of vacation days. Got twenty targets in before they called the whole weekend. Who ever was lucky to be in the top at the call won. There where a lot of things done wrong by officials this weekend. Like calling it for drizzle. And allowing someone to turn in late cards for score. But that's my view. I feel for the guys who where on top before that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Scoped
              Maybe a hammer spur will fix it?
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                Well home from London. It was a waste of vacation days. Got twenty targets in before they called the whole weekend. Who ever was lucky to be in the top at the call won. There where a lot of things done wrong by officials this weekend. Like calling it for drizzle. And allowing someone to turn in late cards for score. But that's my view. I feel for the guys who where on top before that.

Dang Daniel, that's terrible! Called it for drizzle, are you kidding me?

Comment

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                  Dang Daniel, that's terrible! Called it for drizzle, are you kidding me?

Nope shot through my first round. Sherry finished hers in lighting and they did not call it. Made them finish so the entry fee would not be pushed to the next tournament. Then they called the whole tournament off. It was a bunch of bs.

Last edited by dmack; 06-06-2016, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Yea I'd be ticked too. That sux.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                      Maybe a hammer spur will fix it?

Yup, my thoughts exactly. I'm hoping it'll work

Comment

Disclaimer disclaimer!: new bow, new arrows, aluminum with plastic vanes...tsk tak tsk...

...a whoppin' 15 yards of doom ha ha
                        All of my kills have been inside 15. Thats really good shooting for 15 yds WW.

Comment

Nope shot through my first round. Sherry finished hers in lighting and they did not call it. Made them finish so the entry fee would not be pushed to the next tournament. Then they called the whole tournament off. It was a bunch of bs.

That doesnt sound right at all ... Do you file complaints or anything like that?

Somebody should have to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            That doesnt sound right at all ... Do you file complaints or anything like that?

Somebody should have to answer.

It's always been there in the disclaimer. They can call for weather if they have too. If you get zero days in. Your fees are pushed to the next tournament. If you get one day in. They give everyone a two hundred for the day that is missed. It's standard procedure.

Comment

Yaaaaaaay!!! My wife just passed the teachers state exam on the first try (evidently that's hard to do) so now she can teach. So very proud of her and the extra money won't hurt either. Already been hired on at the local school too.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                                Yaaaaaaay!!! My wife just passed the teachers state exam on the first try (evidently that's hard to do) so now she can teach. So very proud of her and the extra money won't hurt either. Already been hired on at the local school too.
                                Great news - Congrats to you and the Family

Comment

Working...
                                X