Clear All

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
    She isn't I don't know where cell block d came from

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Read above. There was a mention of it.

It's all in fun.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I know watch it call her a dude and you might die a terrible death [emoji33]

Comment

Well that didn't last long. Got in a dozen or so shots before the bigs got a dozen or so on me.

Comment

All this smack talk and I wasn't around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
            Your silencers look awfully close to the tips. Check some pics on the internet. Not an exact science, but I usually have em around 12-14" from the end loops.

Yeah, they probably need to come down a few inches at least. Just got the bow today so gotta work out the kinks. Not bad for a cheapie so far. Only time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by Werewolf View Post
              Yeah, they probably need to come down a few inches at least. Just got the bow today so gotta work out the kinks. Not bad for a cheapie so far. Only time will tell
              I made my first trad kills with that very same "cheapie." A hog and a handful of rabbits. A year and a couple months ago. Used it to slaughter some carp and gar just a few months ago.

It will serve you well.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                Why, is she the dude in cell block D?

O....M.....G!! Backspace. Backspace. Backspace.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                  O....M.....G!! Backspace. Backspace. Backspace.
                  I thought it was funny.

Chris should know I'm playing.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                    I thought it was funny.

Chris should know I'm playing.

Oh no, that's not what I meant. I was crying laughing. I had to keep hitting backspace.

Comment

Ahhhh

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                        I made my first trad kills with that very same "cheapie." A hog and a handful of rabbits. A year and a couple months ago. Used it to slaughter some carp and gar just a few months ago.

It will serve you well.

I've eyeballed the sage a few years now debating. Read tons of reviews. Most everyone agrees it's a pretty solid shooter. I was trying to get a DC hunter going. Still am. But after a few weeks of no calls I wound up at Gander Mountain playing around. They happened to have some sages there 40 pounds and under. After seeing one up close, I went home and ordered a 50 pounder. I am a little nervous about 50lbs on a 62 incher but that doesn't seem to be a problem for this bow

Comment

Originally posted by Werewolf View Post
                          I've eyeballed the sage a few years now debating. Read tons of reviews. Most everyone agrees it's a pretty solid shooter. I was trying to get a DC hunter going. Still am. But after a few weeks of no calls I wound up at Gander Mountain playing around. They happened to have some sages there 40 pounds and under. After seeing one up close, I went home and ordered a 50 pounder. I am a little nervous about 50lbs on a 62 incher but that doesn't seem to be a problem for this bow
                          I started with 40, then bought the 50 limbs to hunt with.

It is not so much the weight at the bow length, it is your draw length. I shoot a 58" now. My DL is 27.

Comment

Hey fellas just checking in to see if my avatar still works.

Comment

Originally posted by treehound View Post
                              Hey fellas just checking in to see if my avatar still works.
                              It only works for the ethical hunters, the unethical will still say yes to corn lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                                All this smack talk and I wasn't around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                You snooze you loose

Comment

Working...
                                X