• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxnoodler View Post
    Overcup will be the last acorns eaten.
    Makes sense.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Man BC I can't wait to see the pic and here your story but I hate that that happened to you man. I am always so worried about that when I'm out there. It's frustrating to always have to hide everything. Hf good idea about a trail cam. And Bc thanks for sharing with us to remind us to stay on our toes, glad you kept the shotgun. Congrats on a fine buck.

Comment

Was your truck on the main road parked where cars could see it?

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
          Was your truck on the main road parked where cars could see it?
          Yes! I was hunting about 300 yards from the road it was nice and quiet around 8am. I heard a sound that I was nor familiar with, I think that was the time that it happened .

Comment

Shot a hog early this morning. Too bad there are no deer in the Sam!

Comment

Bummer about your truck BC But GRATS on deer!
              Like HF I don't leave anything in truck even at home but I do like HF's idea of trail cam to watch truck.

Grats on hog NF

Comment

Good job NF!!

Comment

Seen 2 doe around 7:30am not much since but squirrels.

Comment

The bucks are chasing hard I saw a nice buck chasing a doe Saturday and on Monday morning I had a huge buck chasing a doe at 40 yards I grunted but I couldn't get them to stop for a shot.

Comment

Congrats on your buck Ray. But unfortunately i hate hearing about your truck !!

Comment

Way to go BC & NF!! Trump is pres all is good- sitting in a ground blind @ already saw a doe and small 4 pt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
                          The bucks are chasing hard I saw a nice buck chasing a doe Saturday and on Monday morning I had a huge buck chasing a doe at 40 yards I grunted but I couldn't get them to stop for a shot.

Your right BC- just had a flash of deer over a hill at 380 yds go by, had to have been a buck chasing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck, Trophy! And Thanks it was a small good eating size pig, about 80 lbs.
                            Last edited by NF HUNTER; 11-09-2016, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Going over my notes from the last 3 years. It appears I have seen more deer in wind over 10 mph then any other time. Has anyone else seen this?

Comment

Originally posted by wanderin39 View Post
                                Going over my notes from the last 3 years. It appears I have seen more deer in wind over 10 mph then any other time. Has anyone else seen this?
                                Great observation W39.. when it's calm I don't believe deer like moving as much, they feel vulnerable. The wind and rustling leaves really help cover the noise for them to move freely. Just my opinion-

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X