No announcement yet.

Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way I'm actually kinda cold this am here. It's not cold but winds blowing and it's around d 65 degrees this am foggy as well

Comment

Originally posted by roostar14 View Post
      I'm here between canton and terrell hunting my buds private land. Shot a pig before day light and a coon. Been waiting for that group of 830 does to walk in to fill a doe tag....hope they stay true to their schedule
      We will know in 4 min

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
        We will know in 4 min
        Hahaha that's what I was thinking after I posted. They were here 2 days ago when he checked the cam if not I'll probably have a late breakfast and the. Come back and sit all day with the full moon maybe a mid day doe will stroll by

Comment

Just got blown at... Dammit[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They were moving this morning. Had two does walk directly to my tree, then walked straight away. Never gave me a broadside at all. Hour later a legal buck came strolling in but he turned around and never came in.

Comment

I will add this little tidbit too. Ozonics works. I got to verify it this morning. I am only about 18ft up and had deer directly down wind. Never smelled me.

Comment

No deer for me yet today. Just got back from Walmart with a bunch of apple corn to put in my buds feeder. He had protein feed in there and deer weren't even eating around his feeder.... shot a coon and hog this morning. I guess it's better than being skunked.

Comment

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
                  I will add this little tidbit too. Ozonics works. I got to verify it this morning. I am only about 18ft up and had deer directly down wind. Never smelled me.

Glad you got to see some deer at least

Comment

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
                    I've been sooooooooooooooo tempted to try Ozonics. I'm tired of getting winded in the early season. The only thing that is holding me back, is that it's just more gear to lug into the woods. My stand and pack weigh enough already.

It's a catch 22
                    Last edited by TMiddleton; 10-15-2016, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by roostar14 View Post
                      No deer for me yet today. Just got back from Walmart with a bunch of apple corn to put in my buds feeder. He had protein feed in there and deer weren't even eating around his feeder.... shot a coon and hog this morning. I guess it's better than being skunked.
                      Congrats on your pig and coon

I hear Coon is pretty good. I've never tried it. Not saying I wouldn't, just never tried it.

Comment

My buddy eats em. Bbq style I told him he had about 30 coons at his feeder he said shoot me one lol as I was getting ready to draw I heard the hogs comin so I took one of those first dumb coon sat on the feeder still eating away. I've never had coon myself always a first time for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                          I've been sooooooooooooooo tempted to try Ozonics. I'm tired of getting winded in the early season. The only thing that is holding me back, is that it's just more gear to lug into the woods. My stand and pack weigh enough already.

It's a catch 22

And I thought I was the only one lugging 2 much crap[emoji38]

Comment

Yeah, that's how I've been told to do it. Stick it in a Crock pot until it falls off the bone. Pull it apart and mix in BBQ sauce. Supposed to be really good!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sitting in a ground blind sweating like Hillaru at a lie detector test[emoji38]

Comment

Hillary ^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X