• Show
Clear All

Bobcat

Comment

I see a bobcat

Comment

I vote bobcat

Comment

5 more steps... that's all it would have took for a clean 35 yrd shot. Had three doe come in, ended up bedding down in some thick brush from 9:30 till I had to leave for work at noon. **** the luck.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyjams4110 View Post
            5 more steps... that's all it would have took for a clean 35 yrd shot. Had three doe come in, ended up bedding down in some thick brush from 9:30 till I had to leave for work at noon. **** the luck.

Brush was 40 yrds away. Every 15 minutes, I'd catch a glimpse of a head looking around...

Different topic, how much does the smell of an area matter in your hunting location? I've had some long walks lately and have been passing up a few locations that just smell like "filthy animal". I don't know if that means hogs just came through recently, or if that's bedding areas for deer? Haven't stopped to investigate.

Comment

That sux Jimmy! Glad you seen deer tho. And you'll know if it's hogs. Move on if it is them.

And Jason, that's a bobcat bud. That white-ish tell that goes off to the right isnt a tail. The tail goes down and to the right and is spotted. Just long enough to be a bobcats.

Comment

Good luck the next couple of days, Damian!

Comment

I think I'll hunt one of my new spots I have scouted this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                    I think I'll hunt one of my new spots I have scouted this weekend.
                    That may be a good spot . Good Luck

Comment

I up drinking coffee, fixing to go climb a tree.

Hoping a good buck comes strolling by........................

Comment

Good luck out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck Tod

Comment

Get a big en, Tod

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                              I up drinking coffee, fixing to go climb a tree.

Hoping a good buck comes strolling by........................

Good luck Todd!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Howdy yall, looks like deer hunting weather on Port O'Connor this morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X