No announcement yet.

Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Dmack! I saw 3 this morning, they were at 50 yards.

Comment

Sighting in 2 of my pins today. Got in stand yesterday did not check closely. Had a buck come by at 32 yards. Heard him got stood up and ready. Saw it was shooter buck and he stepped into the shooting lane. When I drew went past the 20 pin and no 30. I looked, then found, but too late he had moved and just kept walking. My 30 and 50 yard pins were apparently the screws had loosened. Good excuse to get back out.

Comment

Dang man better luck on him next time

Comment

That sux David.

So I guess no other sightings today?

Comment

Place o went to was over run with hog so of coarse no deer, gotta get back on the Sam hunt for whitetails!!!!!

Comment

I'm set for day 3. So far I haven't seen a thing and I have been in a new area for these 3 days. Gotta happen sometime. Getcha some SHNF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Locked and loaded. Good Luck Trophy! I got some SHNF and I got it Bad!

Comment

U2 NFHunter. It feels good out this morning! Too blessed 2 b stressed & I'm lucky 2 hunt

Comment

I sat Saturday from 6-12, no dice. I had similar experience last year at this spot. Lots of movement in August and November but hardly anything in September and October. Was still pretty warm out though. This morning is the morning to be there! Good luck to all in the field.

Comment

Saw a great buck shadowing a couple doe this morning. Never made it close enough to me though. Exciting never the less, stuck at work now...

Comment

A coworker and I was out Friday afternoon and all day Saturday (shhh played hookie from work on Friday) and all we saw was 2 does as we drove in towards 1 spot we had scouted.

Was both of our first time in SHNF and we plan on several more trips this year and hopefully will meet with some success before end of deer season.

Coworker got lucky and drew a doe tag for gun season

Comment

Back out in and old area... I haven't seen anything in the 3 days of hunting. It's tough right now

Comment

Originally posted by trophytrout1 View Post
                            Back out in and old area... I haven't seen anything in the 3 days of hunting. It's tough right now

Think its all the extra greenery with warm temps or something else?

Comment

Just the good ole SHNF[emoji38]- the way it always is.. Especially on the East side

Comment

They are there you just have to be lucky, I'm an unlucky mofo[emoji38]

Comment

Working...
                                X