No announcement yet.

Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sir. Gonna be awesome. On another note, I got some funny looks this morning. I'm guessing from my swollen neck. Dang it feels good out this morning!

Comment

Well, is anybody ready to hunt yet?

Comment

Hf, you going to send us another text prayer early Saturday morning?

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
          Well, is anybody ready to hunt yet?
          <-------- This guy right here is.

Hf, you going to send us another text prayer early Saturday morning?
          HF if you do I'd love to be included in on it, even though I won't be in the NF.

Comment

NF -- Where the heck have you been? I thought I was gonna have to send out a search party![emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Damian -- Please add me to the prayer list.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big One View Post
                Can you guys help me with what if enough sign to setup on a spot . This is probably true for many of us but I never see overwhelming sign . Just some tracks ,game trails,half eatin acorns , and beauty berries missing leaves and berries. What is enough for you guys to setup on a spot ?
                It's a little late to follow those trails from the food source to a bedding area. However, while sitting in the stand pay attention to the direction deer enter and leave the food source. Once they get a hint of pressure, they will turn nocturnal at least in that area. You will have adjust accordingly in the direction they have been coming in from. Don't stay in 1 spot all the time. They will figure you out darn quick. If I can find some food sources that are circled and shadowed by scrapes, and have some nasty thick cover close by, I will prefer those over just food sources. It has been a month since my last time in the woods but I know where I will be. I would prefer a couple doe now to be very selective on any horns that happen by.

Good luck to everyone on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                  NF -- Where the heck have you been? I thought I was gonna have to send out a search party![emoji1]

He was grounded

Comment

Ok, I'll send out the prayer again. I believe I have just about everyone's #. If you're not sure, send me a PM.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

HF I'd like your prayer as well

Comment

Include me to Damian. I won't be out there this weekend with you guys but I'll be hoping y'all are successful. Knock em dead.

Comment

Thanks HF, Tod I've been busy around the house and messing with the drag car. I'm ready for the season to begin with some cooler weather! How've you been doing? You found that killin tree yet?

Comment

Thanks HF, Tod I've been busy around the house and messing with the drag car. I'm ready for the season to begin with some cooler weather! How've you been doing? You found that killin tree yet?
                            Whatcha say there young man?!?!!! Glad to see ya back. Good luck this weekend.

Comment

Will be out in the evenings only, people at work got stupid and get to spend the rest of the week at home. I get to miss opening morning.

Comment

I planned on being out there this weekend but I will not be making it!
                                My wife had a nerve stimulator implanted last week and now her MS is kicking her butt.
                                Y'all get out there and get em
                                I hope to make it out there sometime this season but my wife is my priority.

Comment

Working...
                                X