Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by treehound View Post
    Tip #1. Get used to the rain and don't let it hold you back. Many of your ventures will be wet. Good luck this year

Haha I'm from Louisiana, rain is a daily occurrence!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tip #2. If Damian ( Huntinfool ) sent you a PM, read it and put it to memory. If deer had a post office his picture would be in it. He's a killer.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
        Tip #2. If Damian ( Huntinfool ) sent you a PM, read it and put it to memory. If deer had a post office his picture would be in it. He's a killer.

[emoji1303][emoji1303] will do!

Comment

Sent you a PM Jessie.

Comment

Sent you a PM Jessie.
            This man has forgot more about hunting deer than I've probably learned.

And don't even get me talking about David. I think he might be part deer.

Either way, there are some good people here. Some will help, others won't. Come to the GTG and get to know some of us, put in the work and have some back up spots and you should be fine. Any more questions, ask...or send a PM.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys, will be in touch. Going to try to get out in the woods some this week if possible. I'm guessing the Gtg is coming up?

Comment

Originally posted by Tusks'nTines View Post
                Thanks guys, will be in touch. Going to try to get out in the woods some this week if possible. I'm guessing the Gtg is coming up?

Refer to post #2710 over on the "banter" thread:

Comment

[QUOTE=TMiddleton;11628383]Refer to post #2710 over on the "banter" thread:

Rgr

Comment

[quote=Tusks'nTines;11628386]
                    Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                    Refer to post #2710 over on the "banter" thread:

Rgr

Who the heck is roger?! My name is Lee!

Comment

[quote=BowOnly81;11628742]
                      Originally posted by Tusks'nTines View Post

Who the heck is roger?! My name is Lee!
                      Aka

****Only!

Comment

Damian has giving every deer in that forest a nickname at one time or another!

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter31 View Post
                          Damian has giving every deer in that forest a nickname at one time or another!
                          Look who decided to join the party!
                          There aren't enough deer in the forest to Nick name them.
                          There's only half rack, narrow 8, Too tall and the five sisters.....

Comment

Anyone scouting this weekend? Going tomorrow and it will most likely be last trip before Bow opener. Trying out a new lock on/stick set up for some areas vs the climber this year.

Comment

The deer in the forest refer to damian as buck norris. They claim their fearless leader once tried to attack ol buck norris, but a round house kick of intimidation scared the antlers right off him

Comment

One time buck norris got bit by a rattler, after 5 days of agonizing pain, the rattler finally died.

Comment

Working...
                                X