Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
    That's crazy, I never would have thought that.
    I know you're joking. But yea, I knew it was gonna be hard hunting with all the rain we've had this year.

Comment

The Whites will probably drop early but we might have a chance at the reds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
        The Whites will probably drop early but we might have a chance at the reds

Whoa, whoa, whoa. "Whites" is a politically incorrect and might offend someone. How about hardwood fruit of a caucassion persuasion?

Hopefully the term hardwood fruit doesn't offend anyone here (I'm looking at you, D. ).

Comment

Lol. Those dang white nuts.

Comment

You know you have been hunting feeders and hand corn for too long when the word acorn makes you cringe... yep... I've become lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
              You know you have been hunting feeders and hand corn for too long when the word acorn makes you cringe... yep... I've become lazy.
              Lazy? I prefer the term "pampered."

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                Lazy? I prefer the term "pampered."
                I can live with those terms. I feel better about myself already.

Comment

I will help anyway I can. It is hard enough without getting pushed out of areas.

And the deer have so much food right now, acorns may not even matter.

Comment

Originally posted by wanderin39 View Post
                    Ever taken a kid to a buffet?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      We should be so lucky. I know it helps hunting near oaks when the acorns are dropping but the deer just move around so much more when there aren't as many to be found. The last few years they've just laid up in their beds and ate the ones that fell right next to them. Which was a LOT.
                      Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                      I know you're joking. But yea, I knew it was gonna be hard hunting with all the rain we've had this year.
                      Originally posted by wanderin39 View Post
                      I will help anyway I can. It is hard enough without getting pushed out of areas.

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                      Ever taken a kid to a buffet?
                      All you guys are right. Hunting is going to be so difficult this year. Y'all probably need to stay home. I will keep an eye on the woods just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                        All you guys are right. Hunting is going to be so difficult this year. Y'all probably need to stay home. I will keep an eye on the woods just in case.
                        Shoooooot. I'll be in the tree right next to you.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post

I will try not to walk in on you this year eddie

Comment

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
                            I will try not to walk in on you this year eddie

I think i am gonna move. I have hunted that area for a couple years. The first year I saw plenty of deer and no people. Last year I saw plenty of people but no deer.

Comment

Hey fellers. yall may want to check tpwd. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by clintmurphy1988 View Post
                                Hey fellers. yall may want to check tpwd. Just saying.
                                Ok I give up, what are we looking for?

Got a link?

Comment

Working...
                                X