No announcement yet.

Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Damon, I need prayers for my son and his wife today. Early this morning we lost our youngest grandson. Thank all.

Comment

David , I am so sorry to hear that my families thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by wanderin39 View Post
        Thanks Damon, I need prayers for my son and his wife today. Early this morning we lost our youngest grandson. Thank all.
        Omg! I'm so sorry to hear that wanderin! Prayers for all of y'all.

Comment

Prayers to you sir

Comment

So sorry to hear that David. We'll keep your family in our prayers.

Comment

Prayers sent wanderin; that is heartbreaking. Please almighty help comfort this family through this devastating time, and help them heal and stay united.

Comment

Prayers

Prayers are up for ya'll David!!! So sorry to hear that. Let me know if I can be of any help to ya'll.

Comment

David, my deepest condolences. I can't even imagine that. I'm so sorry for your families loss. I'll keep all of you in my prayers.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family David.

Comment

****, David. I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by wanderin39 View Post
                        David I just saw this, we will lift you up in prayer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry david. You and your family are in all our prayers.

Comment

David prayers sent for you and family

Comment

Thoughts and Prayers for you and your Family. Very very sorry.

Comment

Archery Only Areas Scouting (Not asking for your spot )

Hello,

I have been reading this forum for a few months, and have enjoyed some of the good humor and good hunting tips from all seasoned hunter of the SHNF.

I've been hunting the SHNF for 3 years during rifle season. I have put a good number of scouting hours each season, and every year I see deer (male and female), even had some as close as 5 yards from me. But, I haven't had the privilege of taking one yet.

I got a crossbow from my wife this past Christmas, and I am planning to start scouting the archery only areas for next archery hunting season.

I have searched the internet for what type of firearm I can take with me during my scouting trips. I am aware that in the SHNF I can carry a handgun for protection while scouting. Does this apply to the archery areas as well?
                                Also, I have my NF hunting permit and would like to bag a pig if I can during my scouting trips. Is it legal to carry a rifle or an AR-15 for protection and/or taking a pig while scouting these areas? How about a crossbow?

I've also searched this forum for these answers, but haven't found one yet.

Thank you for all your help in advance,

Oscar

Comment

Working...
                                X