• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
    Well, how about them Astro's?
    ^^^^^^
    This! Bahahaha )))

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Meanwhile back at the Ranch, I went out this evening to do a little still hunting and check a couple game cam's and saw some rutting activity pics. The bucks were checking scrapes again right before the rain this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
        Meanwhile back at the Ranch, I went out this evening to do a little still hunting and check a couple game cam's and saw some rutting activity pics. The bucks were checking scrapes again right before the rain this weekend.
        You know big bucks love to check a scrape right after a rain. They love to freshen it up

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
          I really like huntstand. Also I've been using google maps lately. I can mark a spot and then send it to someone if I want to. A buddy has sent me several spots, works pretty good.

How about sending me some of those spots so I can make sure the app works and I like it.

Comment

You know big bucks love to check a scrape right after a rain. They love to freshen it up
            Tapatalk
            This is true HF, they also check and refresh scrapes when there not chasing does and I think they are between the 2nd and 3rd rut. Just my .02 cents.

Comment

This is true HF, they also check and refresh scrapes when there not chasing does and I think they are between the 2nd and 3rd rut. Just my .02 cents.
              Be careful saying that, our resident biologist will correct you. There is only one rut! Remember?

BTW, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                How about sending me some of those spots so I can make sure the app works and I like it.
                Send me your number and download Google maps.

Comment

I went to the lease Friday before the rain to top off my feeder and noticed a couple of fresh scrapes that had popped up.

Comment

Not by you! Sorry, you shouldn't believe everything he tells you.

How's work been for you? Bee out in the woods lately?

Lol. I know. And yes sir, it's been super busy. Good and bad I guess. Hoping to come home for a day or two tomorrow then back to work till around cmas. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      I went to the lease Friday before the rain to top off my feeder and noticed a couple of fresh scrapes that had popped up.
                      Better get a climber on a tree near those scrapes.

Comment

Be careful saying that, our resident biologist will correct you. There is only one rut! Remember?

BTW, I agree.

You pot stirrer, you!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                          Lol. I know. And yes sir, it's been super busy. Good and bad I guess. Hoping to come home for a day or two tomorrow then back to work till around cmas. Fingers crossed.
                          I'll put a good word in for ya with the man above. Hope that'll help!

Comment

Send me your number and download Google maps.

Would be a long drive to hunt. Y'all have fun and don't be too serious.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                              Would be a long drive to hunt. Y'all have fun and don't be too serious.
                              You know me, I'm never serious....unless I am.

Did you get a deer yet?

Comment

Better get a climber on a tree near those scrapes.

Got that covered. They're 5 ft. from my feeder.

Comment

Working...
                                X