• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck tomorrow BC get a big sow!

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
      Good luck to you as well NF..

I think we'll start to see most of the the heavy hunting pressure slacken up a tad. Some guys are tagged out and others will start to give up soon with Thanksgiving weekend behind us. Hopefully one of us will outsmart a buck this weekend-
      Yep, this is the time of year when the woods get a little less busy and the deer start to disappear.

Comment

All true statements and don't forget to hunt through the midday as much as it hurts. Bucks will move around noon this time of year.

Comment

Any of y'all going to brave the deluge this weekend?

Comment

I'm gonna sure try and hunt. It might not be as bad as were thinking....and it might be worse! If you don't hunt you want kill anything. I've got a new spot out there and it needs to be hunted.

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
              I'm gonna sure try and hunt. It might not be as bad as were thinking....and it might be worse! If you don't hunt you want kill anything. I've got a new spot out there and it needs to be hunted.
              Good luck.

Comment

Arrow knocked, Patiently waiting.... Going for the all day sit, the morning just has that feel to it-

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Been up a tree for a little over an hour, got here yesterday mornin. Good luck guys and Ambush good luck on the all day sit.

Comment

Thanks FH... Good Luck to you as well, hopefully the deer move ahead of this weather comin in-

Comment

Good luck Ambush and FH! I like hunting on cloudy days.

Comment

Originally posted by treehound View Post
                        All true statements and don't forget to hunt through the midday as much as it hurts. Bucks will move around noon this time of year.
                        TRUE! I just saw a giant 8 point on on a game trail close to a creek botton.

Comment

Nothin doin this morning, but the action just picked up... at 11:20 had a buck trot by at 80yds nose to the ground, couldnt tell much about him. Then 15 mins later another deer passed by at 40yds through some brush behind me. Water Oaks still droppin heavy, good midday movement so far-

Last edited by ..Ambush..; 12-02-2016, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Any of you guys by chance drive a dark purple-ish colored truck?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              Any of you guys by chance drive a dark purple-ish colored truck?
                              Why?

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                                Why?
                                Saw a truck by one of the hunting areas, figured it might be one of y'all.

Comment

Working...
                                X