X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the product of some meat my buddy gave me from his lease
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello TBH brothers, Im going to go up to twin buttes around Thanksgiving this year and was wondering if any of you professionals have any advice , I don't want to barge in on yalls spots, I just want to sit in my blind and enjoy the scenery with my better half. I promised I would take her hunting this year and this is it. I appreciate yall and I wish everyone of you luck for the rest of the season and more importantly , be safe.

Comment

I won't be here around thanksgiving, but there's a spot in unit 2 where I've seen a lot of doe come through.

Comment

Im coming up Thanksgiving afternoon and will find a spot and put a blind out Friday late morning so I don't mess up anyones hunting. Im brand new to Twin Buttes and just need some help finding the roads that go back into hunting area. If someone would just tell me a good starting point Id be forever grateful.

Comment

Look up the units of the buttes. I have had great luck in Unit 2 where the grass has been laid down flat.

Comment

I have lived in San Angelo my whole life and have never hunted the twin buttes area. Getting a bow setup this week and looking forward to getting out there. If anyone has any pointers I'd appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by trey_arp View Post
                I have lived in San Angelo my whole life and have never hunted the twin buttes area. Getting a bow setup this week and looking forward to getting out there. If anyone has any pointers I'd appreciate it!
                Read back a page or 2 and you will prolly get all the pointers you need.

Comment

any rut reports/updates for the San Angelo area?

Comment

Made our reservations at the koa yesterday. Will be out there the 26-29

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                      Made our reservations at the koa yesterday. Will be out there the 26-29
                      Nice let us know how it goes!

Comment

So how much rain can y'all get at twin buttes before they lock the gates? Worried about not being able to get back in and get stands...

Comment

Zero rain... Sometimes just the weatherman saying its gonna rain and they lock the gates... Keep San Angelo Backwards!...

Comment

Well that's no good. Decisions decisions

With the gate being locked does that mean no motorized vehicles or can you drive a four wheeler in? Just hate to have to leave tripods out there
                            Last edited by twistedmidnite; 11-23-2015, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Welp were going to cancel our reservations. No sense in driving 6 1/2 hours to be locked out. Maybe next time

Comment

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Area 1 activity

Comment

Working...
                                X