No announcement yet.

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill be going out Thursday morning and evening TB.

Comment

AngeloBow48, what area are you going to? I might tag along if you don't mind. I'll let you know my schedule this evening.

Comment

AB I tried pm'ING you but I guess I don't have enough posts to be able to pm. Send me another one with a number if you want and I'll text or call.

Comment

Just didTB

Comment

Anybody kill anything yet?

Comment

a skunk....

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloBow48 View Post
                a skunk....
                With your bow? lol

Comment

Anybody been around or going around today to see if they are locking gates for the forecasted rain?

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                    Anybody been around or going around today to see if they are locking gates for the forecasted rain?
                    I can check unit 5 today after work.

Comment

Was by area 5 last night was still open around 530 last night when I drove by

Comment

Good deal. I don't want to walk all over TB this weekend lol

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                          With your bow? lol
                          yeah haha. Had an arrow deflect off a branch instead of the doe that was 25 yards away so I took out my frustration on PePe LePew. Irony is, that was my first kill with my new bow.
                          Last edited by AngeloBow48; 10-29-2015, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Units 2 and 3 are still locked as it has been for the last week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloBow48 View Post
                              Units 2 and 3 are still locked as it has been for the last week or so.
                              Sometimes they forget to unlock them after rains. Not to long ago the lake patrol was having issues with people going around and locking the gates being punks.

Comment

Yeah I heard about that. I abandoned my usual Thursday evening hunt because I didn't feel like walking 6 miles to my set up

Comment

Working...
                                X