THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post
    In a super duper secret spot that I don't even know about cuz I haven't had anytime to scout

Probably same general area as last year.

What about you?

You know me... Always seeking no area... While out over the summer we made our way around on the island down South Concho... Was surprised how much room is actually back in there.... Hung some cameras up back there to see what kinda deer quality is out that way... Will let ya know with pictures after I check them... Hopefully it's not to crowded with other hunters

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post
      You know me... Always seeking no area... While out over the summer we made our way around on the island down South Concho... Was surprised how much room is actually back in there.... Hung some cameras up back there to see what kinda deer quality is out that way... Will let ya know with pictures after I check them... Hopefully it's not to crowded with other hunters
      I expect updates! Do not let me down team...I already miss SA and wish I could be in the game! PM with all your cool stuff...pics, new, etc. Tampa, Florida is no San Angelo. I did buy a Saltwater set-up...caught a nice 12lb Snook Friday. I'd rather be bow hunting though!

Comment

Dude go bowfish a Mako Shark!! I'd be all over them sharks!! Don't let us down!!

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post
          Dude go bowfish a Mako Shark!! I'd be all over them sharks!! Don't let us down!!
          JD, went out 60 miles last week and almost had a Goliath Grouper pull me in! Then I had a awesome barracuda...he jumped out of the water so high and cut my line with his teeth. I didn't have a steel leader on at the time! I will hunt the Mako and make history by bowfishing a Mako...ROFL!!!

Hope those pigs turn up and you stick a few!!! Keep me updated with pics...hopefully LDPs!!!

Comment

Check out the ultimate fishing adventure. Bowfishing for sharks off of the Southern California Coast. You've got to see this for yourself!

Seriously bro do it

Comment

How is everyone's scouting coming on? I need to get out and find a spot, but I have been way too busy lately. Does anyone hunt the south pool past the police training area?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jdverfurth View Post
                  nice!!!

Comment

I had a shot at one very similar two years back...I missed bad! That is when my set-up was near the back. Feel free to PM me your PICS, promise I will not fly to San Angelo from Tampa, FL and shoot your deer! Sucks that I will not be hunting this year! However, I did catch some awesome Amberjack and Snook. They put up quite a fight.

Comment

Just the usual stuff at my feeder...

Comment

Well I guess there is a **** in the punch bowl out on TB already this year unit 5 in this case. Evidently he is harassing people he comes across out there going on about how its walk on only and feels the need to call the GW on people out there. Figured I would give a friendly heads up. I believe when the GW showed up she made some comments about possible future changes to TB going walk in only and having to have an APH permit to hunt.

Comment

JD...coon traps will clear that problem!!

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                            Well I guess there is a **** in the punch bowl out on TB already this year unit 5 in this case. Evidently he is harassing people he comes across out there going on about how its walk on only and feels the need to call the GW on people out there. Figured I would give a friendly heads up. I believe when the GW showed up she made some comments about possible future changes to TB going walk in only and having to have an APH permit to hunt.
                            That's written in the regulations.. not that anyone pays attention to them.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                              That's written in the regulations.. not that anyone pays attention to them.
                              What is written in the regulations?

Comment

Good question... Is that sorta' like the Pirates Code? HA

Comment

Working...
                                X