No announcement yet.

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This RIFLE hunter was walking the riverbed 2 days ago on the west side of unit 5 guys. Just figured I would give yall a heads up. When I zoomed into the rifle it looks like it may have a kick pad on it and the decent sized scope and it has the white sticker on the scope that looks like the BDC retical sticker on a nikon scope.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DuramaxDude; 12-04-2014, 08:12 AM.

Comment

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Awwwhahaha that's pretty funny

Kinda hard to compete with that

Atleast he's not wearing army greens and smoking a cigarette

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post
        Awwwhahaha that's pretty funny

Kinda hard to compete with that

Atleast he's not wearing army greens and smoking a cigarette
        haha yeah no joke. I guess he has a shotgun so he can ditch the rifle if he thinks he is getting caught or sees a game warden coming?

Comment

Enhanced

Comment

If anybody ever hears or sees any suspicious activity along the east side of VII, let me know please, my fam owns property along the eastern edge of this area, the road that runs from the park up to 67 runs by our fence line for a ways. Have had lots of trash throw into our property, had a fence ran over one night, and have scared of some suspected poachers one night, thank y'all!!

Comment

Originally posted by jason.dickens View Post
              If anybody ever hears or sees any suspicious activity along the east side of VII, let me know please, my fam owns property along the eastern edge of this area, the road that runs from the park up to 67 runs by our fence line for a ways. Have had lots of trash throw into our property, had a fence ran over one night, and have scared of some suspected poachers one night, thank y'all!!

Besides people riding dirt bikes through my set up, haven't seen a whole lot of activity lately in VII

Comment

Colby,
                I was thinking of doing some scout and possible hunt time in VII. Any good info on what I might find? What is the best way to get back in there? You can email me at howhandi@msn.com or call/text 325-277-9287. I also do not want to mess with your set up so if you are going to be out there let me know.

Comment

I know this is random but by any chance would yall allow me to trap sometime?

Comment

Already got a friend of mind who traps out here, if he skips a year it decides to stop I'll keep ya in mind

Comment

Wow

Comment

Already got a friend of mind who traps out here, if he skips a year it decides to stop I'll keep ya in mind
                        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post
                          Wow
                          Jd...go to sleep

Comment

Missed a giant 130"+ buck yesterday. ..its been playing over and over in my head...

Comment

Found this yesterday in area VII along with many more flint shavings.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Colby Koenig View Post
                                Found this yesterday in area VII along with many more flint shavings.
                                Nice! That's awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X