Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JRGRANADO View Post
    There are plenty of deer on every section
    Yeah I know and so does everyone else but him. That was kinda my point that he sounded pretty clueless and he was apart of the LE out there. He didn't even know it was bow season. Just kinda makes you wonder ya know. I had some buddies that saw a guy camoed up walking around out there with a shotgun and binos strapped to his chest the 2nd or 3rd week of bowseason. They said he ejected two shells out of his gun. They really didn't think he appeared to be dove hunting either. Just stuff like that makes you wonder how clueless people really are or just flat out don't care.

Comment

how's eveyone liking the weather?

Comment

Always a token @sshat at twin buttes

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post

Always a token @sshat at twin buttes
          Always idiots messing up the roads

Comment

Hope they get it out of there soon! I bet a lot of people get ticked off having to walk that road lol!!

Comment

Are the gates still closed?

Comment

north gate on knickerbocker was open

Comment

I was out there Fri and the gates on 2 and 3 were closed still. I walked in anyway and did not see anything. I think that the guys running the cows were delivering two bulls and so that may have had something to do with it. I was wondering about something, I spoke to a guy out there who swears he saw a muley on the TBR. Is this possible?

Comment

A few years ago there were axis dont think there would be mule deer

Comment

Anyone hunting today?

Comment

Wife and I cleaned this weekend

Comment

Dang congrats Justin!!

Comment

Can you or can you not have feeders at twin buttes? I have some and I'm wanting to use them but I can't find any official rules or regulations anywhere that I look?

Comment

Its pretty much at your own risk. Best to make cheap ones incase they get stolen

Comment

But is it legal to have them out there. A game warden isn't going to fine me if he sees me out there with them? They were cheap to make so I'm not worried there.

Comment

Working...
                                X