No announcement yet.

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw some but couldn't get a decent shot and the wind last weekend pretty tore up my lil site but fixed it and will be out there Friday

Comment

We were covered up on opening weekened but got busted. Shot a doe this past weekend down in Dryden Tx on some of my buddies property!

Comment

I have heard talk of adding Oats or Soybeans to corn for better draw. What do you guys think and where would I find in San Angelo?

Comment

Originally posted by howhandi View Post
          I have heard talk of adding Oats or Soybeans to corn for better draw. What do you guys think and where would I find in San Angelo?
          May as well give it a try. Cheapest feed store is Palmer's on Chadbourne.

Comment

Anyone wanna come give an ole boy a hand in getting out of the mud?

Comment

Originally posted by Colby Koenig View Post
              Anyone wanna come give an ole boy a hand in getting out of the mud?
              You still stuck? Sorry barely saw this. You can hit me up if ya want 325-227-7676

Comment

Probably won't get any responses BUT I'll be the **** in the punchbowl....

How bad were the "walkers" on TBR this morning?

Have reports from some that seen 4 different people walk into their setup this morning, tags still on the Game Winner clothes they just bought the night before and didn't wash...

Comment

Thank you area 2! Guess the walkers pushed them my way

Comment

Congrats! Don't kill em all , We'll be there in 26 days lol

Comment

Originally posted by JRGRANADO View Post
                      Thank you area 2! Guess the walkers pushed them my way
                      Congrats

Comment

Had 1 walk thru mine and run off a nice 8 point I was about to drop the hammer on. Sad thing is he never knew I was there. Didn't want to say anything or move for fear of him shooting at sound.

Anyone else seeing any rut activity? Saw a young buck chasing does yesterday morning.

Comment

went out there hiking with my family. saw some does but that's about it. BUT here is a question for you all. what do you do if you come across a feeder? asking cause I know that on public land your not allowed to use a feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by raider0525 View Post
                            went out there hiking with my family. saw some does but that's about it. BUT here is a question for you all. what do you do if you come across a feeder? asking cause I know that on public land your not allowed to use a feeder.
                            People have them up all over. I would just leave it be. People with feeders have them out at their own risk.

Comment

Anyone seeing much?? Sure seems to be a butt load of people hunting out on unit 5 just thru bow season. Kinda nervous for the rest of the season. I ran into a lake patrol officer out there, he was off duty with his son and was under the impression that nobody is every out there or hunts out there and there isnt really any deer out there.

Comment

There are plenty of deer on every section

Comment

Working...
                                X