No announcement yet.

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is ready for the cold front this weekend?

Comment

Lovin this colder weather. Anyone see much this mornin. Saw a doe and spike out of range

Comment

Walked up to blind and scared deer off feeding area..came back 45 min later and busted me. Wind should be perfect in morning

Comment

Wanna stuck him

Comment

Stick

Comment

OK guys here is a question from a novice. I am sitting in my blind and have a stare down with a doe. I am camoed and she does not show alarm. How much movement can I get away with? I was unable to draw as I feared she would see me but there were a number of deer and I never had a moment where they were not looking at me. Would it be possible to draw slowly without being busted? Can she see me or is it just the blind that she is seeing?

Comment

If they're lookin at me I don't move at all. It be close to impossible to get to full draw without them bustin you if they're lookin right at you. Even if you get to full draw I wouldn't want to shoot at a alert deer they're almost guaranteed to jump the string

Comment

How is it going guys I'm new to this forum and am glad I found it have read a lot of useful information on here. I have hunted TBR a couple of years now with a couple of my buddies, we are from Odessa and only make it out there a couple of times a year we have our areas set up and respect everyone's property. Just wanted to let y'all know who I was and what I drive if y'all see a red 4 door gmc with a BFM sticker on back window that's me. Hope to get to know y'all a bit better. Good hunting

Jimmy

Comment

Hey I know you

Comment

Hit me up when yall get to town we can throw back some cold ones 325-374-0811

Comment

Yes sir from fb on the west Texas bowhunters page!!

Comment

Sounds good JD!!

Comment

I'll drink rootbeers

Comment

One day you'll get your man card.... You just gotta believe

Comment

You guys have any luck this season so far?

Comment

Working...
                                X