Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any movement today?

Comment

So some friends and I are planning a trip to tbr or sasp thanksgiving weekend. One of my friends has hunted there before but im totally new to the area. Iv read thru the threads on here but most are old. Can you guys give any pointers on updated conditions or which sector to hunt to maximize our time as we wont be there very long

Comment

6 point down. Had a wonderful 8 come in that did not present a shot.

Comment

Picture of Yankees 6pointer! Nice kill bro!

Comment

Nice kill!

Comment

Need a euro done let me know!

Comment

awesome. good kill

Comment

HAHA way to go yankee!!! Gald you got one before you ship out bud!!!!

Comment

so went from having cows eat all of the corn to sheep in area 3. seeing deer (mostly does and spikes), but they won't approach while something else is there. also have 3x raccoons and a prairie dog.

but on the bright side...the cows moved on after not putting food out for a week.

Comment

slow season thus far. no luck yet.

Comment

Anyone trying to hunt this hot evening?

Comment

i'll be out there Friday evening with my oldest...should be interesting (it'll be his first time hunting)

Comment

Nice! Im probably going to scout for another spot and sit there friday or sat. I have a guy from abilene coming down and gotta get a set up for him

Comment

As promised I would post pic of my results well here they are... Took apart camera... Removed lens took packing tape and cut to fit around it.... stuck it back in camera... And BAM! Working like a champ!

Comment

Nicely done!

Comment

Working...
                                X