• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spy with my little eye...

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post

Seen him too. Talked to him for a good 30 minutes but never did ask his screen name

Comment

Looking forward to hunting out there next week!

Comment

What are R u in cowboy

Comment

Area*

Comment

Did anybody have any luck yesterday. I was in Area 3 and saw jack. I hope to go back out for na evening sit mon or tue. We will see. I hate this because I have video of them at my feeder every morning and then this morning nada. We will see, I guess that is why they call it hunting not killing.

Comment

Originally posted by raider0525 View Post
                so went to my site today. someone stole my trail cam. it has my name and cell number on the bottom.
                Where in area 3. I have a set up there so I will try to keep my eyes out for you.

Comment

I have had cows show up every night and eat the corn. deer won't show until the cows leave. went from one cow to three last night. so I'm going to stop tossing food there and see if they stop showing up.

and I'm in that little loop at area 3.

Comment

Not trying to tell you what to do... But if you get some barb wire and something like a T-post....set up a perimeter around the existing site....about 36" all the way around you wouldn't have to worry about the cows robbing you blind....

Comment

can I do that out at TBR?

Comment

Take it down after season and you won't hear anyone (COSA employees) complain.... They are the ones that enforce code out there... It's not a criminal act or offense...

Comment

cool...thanks for the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post

That would have been me JD.

Comment

Unit 5 hunters I just figured I would let you guys know there are horses, goats, and atleast 2 bulls out on unit 5 now. I talked to a few people over the weekend out there and the bulls and horses have tore up multiple feeders and stuff already all over the unit. The leasee drives thru there multiple times a week also. I think he is in a black dodge dually so I am sure we will run into him at some point.

Comment

So how long after a doe busts you in your blind do you wait to go back to the spot?

Comment

Working...
                                X