No announcement yet.

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear that bud there are a lot of sorry people out there and a lot of traffic around the lake.

Comment

Originally posted by raider0525 View Post
      so went to my site today. someone stole my trail cam. it has my name and cell number on the bottom.
      Sorry that some thief took your camera I know how it feels I had one stolen out at the SP last year that wasn't even up for 24 hrs

Comment

sad thing is...my family really likes going out there to check out the pictures. and when went out there my wife and oldest got all upset because of the cam being stolen.

Comment

I am not sure if they still have them at the same price but academy had some wildgame innovation cameras for $49.99.

Comment

Those cameras went back up to $69. Son and buddy picked up a couple last week at $49 but looks like sale over at least online.

Comment

Stupid woodpeckers

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post

Stupid woodpeckers
                Sorry bud but that's kinda funny

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post

Stupid woodpeckers
                  wow...but on a positive side I like your wire setup to hang it compared to the cheap bungies that come with the cameras

Comment

That really sucks JD I would be ticked off but that is kinda funny.

Comment

Yeah did some research... Apparently if your good enough you can replace the lens... Through some websites that sell parts to build your own cameras... Or.... Take a milk jug and cut to fit... Not my only camera out in the field so not to concerned with it... But once I replace I'll share the results...

Comment

question - how do you all keep the cows from eating all the food you've been putting out?

Comment

Originally posted by raider0525 View Post
                          question - how do you all keep the cows from eating all the food you've been putting out?
                          Spread it out as much as possible do not put in piles they will hammer it. Spreading it out helps some

Comment

Cool deal JD that would be a pretty interesting thing to see and know for future FYI.

Comment

went out to TBR last night to throw some more food...headlights every where. be careful out there and good luck.

Comment

Duck hunters Bow hunters and Dove hunters all in 1 area gonna be busy out there this wkend

Comment

Working...
                                X