THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
    What is the hunter orange regulations out on TB? Is it only during general season and only on the shotgun units or is it all units during all seasons?

Shotgun season you have to have it done n gun sections. You don’t need any orange in any spot in archery season. Idk about archery only spots during gun season:

I bring some orange and put it in my tree so we there hunters can see me and not walk up on me and scare deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t need orange in the archery only area 8&9 but you need it in all others for gun season.

Comment

Cool deal thanks guys

Comment

Headed out to 5 Tommorow morning. Anyone else hunting in the morning?

Comment

Saw deer moving Friday until 10:30 or so. No does moving, saw 3 bucks I didn’t want to shoot, and the deer were not fond of my rattling. Even a buck I saw 500 yards away, noticed my rattling, and ran away.

Comment

To the asshats tooling around in an atv Saturday evening before sunset and just before sunrise today, thanks. Do you think next time you might be able to make a little more noise? The deer and other hunters love that! Great timing.

Comment

Originally posted by aarongray View Post
                Saw deer moving Friday until 10:30 or so. No does moving, saw 3 bucks I didn’t want to shoot, and the deer were not fond of my rattling. Even a buck I saw 500 yards away, noticed my rattling, and ran away.
                I had 3 moving in towards me Saturday evening before they got spooked off by an atv. Plenty of activity during the night. Nothing this morning, possibly due to people rushing in to set up just before sunrise making as much noise as humanly possible.

Comment

How does anyone move through zone 5? Felt like i was swimming in the bushes.

Comment

Stay out of 5.... we are full to capacity... maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post
                      Stay out of 5.... we are full to capacity... maybe next year

Yeah, 5 and every other one...

Comment

Originally posted by Goldtipslinger View Post
                        How does anyone move through zone 5? Felt like i was swimming in the bushes.

Ya the weeds are bad. I feel so Outta shape walking through them. I was walking them then, tripped, and the the bushes were so dense they held up my bow. It would suck to have to drag a deer out. Wish I had a ranch truck I could drive through the brush in the other sections that allow vehicles.

Comment

This buck was taken last Friday in unit 4.

Comment

Originally posted by aarongray View Post
                            This buck was taken last Friday in unit 4.

Great bro. Give up the unit!!! Now everyone is showing up

Comment

Originally posted by birddogem301 View Post
                              Great bro. Give up the unit!!! Now everyone is showing up

way to go lol. No way to tell if he's telling the truth or not...either way unit 4 has one less buck which means there is maybe 1 left lol

Comment

Originally posted by drogers6771 View Post
                                way to go lol. No way to tell if he's telling the truth or not...either way unit 4 has one less buck which means there is maybe 1 left lol

I recognize that redneck!!! Shoot that’s unit 1

Comment

Working...
                                X