Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
    Look above your post
    Elfeyes Your stirring the pot in a place you don't Hunt telling twin buttes Hunters what we should and should not be doing. If you don't know the regulations then don't comment on them. We are dealing with a lot theft and nonsense out here this year. This is public land with which that comes with but the least of our worries should be people leaving blinds up. Most have the courtesy to move on and find another spot. Complaining about what we're doing out here is unproductive and unneeded.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
      I would bet with that remark you leave your stuff out there to mark "your" area. The general tag thing makes sense as I said I didnt know about it. The public I hunt doest have that system and people just leave stands up years even it they dont hunt the area. It makes it difficult bc I dont want to be a d!ck and hunt someone's area but some are obviously not being used. No need for attitude I'm not the enemy.
      I build brush blinds that I leave up for the year. I've been in the same spot the last 2 years I'm not marking it or claiming that spot. That is where I'm hunting. It's necessary if you want to be successful. If someone wants to use my spot when I'm not there they are more than welcome

Comment

Originally posted by @PGA_BB View Post
        I build brush blinds that I leave up for the year. I've been in the same spot the last 2 years I'm not marking it or claiming that spot. That is where I'm hunting. It's necessary if you want to be successful. If someone wants to use my spot when I'm not there they are more than welcome

Have you been having any luck this year?

Comment

Apparently I've stepped on yours toes so I will bow out. I never meant to try as you said tell yall what to do. I promise I'm the opposite of the people you're dealing with. I can't stand people messing with others peoples cameras/stands etc on PL. One day hopefully I will make the haul out there and hunt it for myself. And dont worry I wont be the guy stealing your stuff or trying to stalk during hunting hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Jgriffith View Post
            Have you been having any luck this year?
            Shot a javelina like first week of the season. No bucks on the ground yet passed on several small bucks cuz I have so many good ones on camera. Just waiting the right opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by @PGA_BB View Post
              Shot a javelina like first week of the season. No bucks on the ground yet passed on several small bucks cuz I have so many good ones on camera. Just waiting the right opportunity.

Shoot me a txt man. I have some pics I wanna send you. 318-364-0428

Comment

nothing better than some backstraps on the grill!!! Well I can but let’s keep this PG!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by birddogem301 View Post
                  nothing better than some backstraps on the grill!!! Well I can but let’s keep this PG!!!

I don't want to hear about you and my sister. I just pulled some blackstrap out as well for tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Hahahaha... well at least the Cowboys won

Comment

Cover your ears Dakota1[emoji86][emoji86]

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post

Yup glad to hear that. I was busy working all day in garage maybe I should do that more often. They always seem to lose when I watch the Boys play. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post

And. My Packers won as well without Mike McCarthy.

Comment

Originally posted by birddogem301 View Post
                            Yup glad to hear that. I was busy working all day in garage maybe I should do that more often. They always seem to lose when I watch the Boys play. Lol

You're welcome to come over and clean my garage, I still haven't put away all my gear since we got back from Twin Buttes. I'm busy right now putting some fiber optic sights on my CC pistol.

Comment

My beautiful wife and I enjoying a great dinner!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dukota01 View Post
                                You're welcome to come over and clean my garage, I still haven't put away all my gear since we got back from Twin Buttes. I'm busy right now putting some fiber optic sights on my CC pistol.

How long does it take to fiber optics on a pistol? Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X