No announcement yet.

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will check my spot in 9 hopefully tomorrow. Will let you know if anything is missing

Comment

Originally posted by howhandi View Post
      I will check my spot in 9 hopefully tomorrow. Will let you know if anything is missing
      I walked up on a camera today in 9, along with a lock on tree stand. Not sure if it was yours or not.

Comment

Howhandi is afraid of heights so I can’t rule that out... hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post

😂😂 I also saw 2 other lock ons in an area I wanted to hunt. Someone has a really good spot over there. I’m jealous I didn’t find it first lol

Comment

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Originally posted by Jgriffith View Post
            [emoji23][emoji23] I also saw 2 other lock ons in an area I wanted to hunt. Someone has a really good spot over there. I’m jealous I didn’t find it first lol

Well like they say there’s always next year... get your shït out earlier next year and claim the spot! Those deer no one takes this season will only be bigger next year, it’s science!

Comment

Well like they say there’s always next year... get your shït out earlier next year and claim the spot! Those deer no one takes this season will only be bigger next year, it’s science!

Lol well I’ve had my stuff out since August. Just didn’t know those spots existed until yesterday. Found them by accident.

Comment

Hey guys,I scouted area 5 and 9 last week. Ran across a lot of flagging tape,which led me straight to a couple blinds,cameras etc. Where I'm from,that's a guaranteed way to lose everything to thieves. I've started using GPS and few limbs leaning up on trees,or reflector tacks up high to mark my way. Haven't lost anything since.

Comment

Originally posted by longstride View Post
                  Hey guys,I scouted area 5 and 9 last week. Ran across a lot of flagging tape,which led me straight to a couple blinds,cameras etc. Where I'm from,that's a guaranteed way to lose everything to thieves. I've started using GPS and few limbs leaning up on trees,or reflector tacks up high to mark my way. Haven't lost anything since.
                  I use HuntWise app. You can mark blinds, cameras, etc. Also has a scent drift option, which enables you to compare your stands based on the wind. Very helpful in getting back there deep, and keeping things undetected. Still hasn’t stopped thieves from stealing my stuff, when stumbled upon.

Comment

Originally posted by longstride View Post
                    Ya some Yahoo put tape all through my spot a couple weeks and I cut it all down 200 yds in each direction. Absolutely ridiculous

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by @PGA_BB View Post
                      Ya some Yahoo put tape all through my spot a couple weeks and I cut it all down 200 yds in each direction. Absolutely ridiculous

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I found a row of orange tape in 4 about 100 yards from my spot last month. Tape every 5 ft running for about 50 yards until a clearing. No blind or camera so I think it was just a weekend hunter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I found a blind in 9 near mine. Big Cabelas pop up. It is along the ridge that runs along the middle. If this is anyone on here message me so I can maybe try to not step on toes when going out there.

Comment

I must say that I am disappointed in you JD. I thought that info was shared in confidence. Besides that is only when getting on and off of a roof.

Comment

Originally posted by howhandi View Post
                            I found a blind in 9 near mine. Big Cabelas pop up. It is along the ridge that runs along the middle. If this is anyone on here message me so I can maybe try to not step on toes when going out there.
                            I moved a blind from unit 2 to unit 9 today, to try and prevent it from being stole like my others. I’m not exactly sure what ridge you’re referring to, but mine is an ameristep blind. I didn’t see any other blinds when I set it up, but if I set up close to you I apologize. I’m not sure exactly where you hunt, so idk if it’s mine or not.

Comment

Last edited by ElfEyes; 12-06-2018, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jgriffith View Post
                                I moved a blind from unit 2 to unit 9 today, to try and prevent it from being stole like my others. I’m not exactly sure what ridge you’re referring to, but mine is an ameristep blind. I didn’t see any other blinds when I set it up, but if I set up close to you I apologize. I’m not sure exactly where you hunt, so idk if it’s mine or not.
                                No this is a large Cabelas brand blind. Has several chairs in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X