• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post
    Yessir
    haha good deal!!

Comment

Had a guy today email me and ask if I would be okay to let him use my blind today. Really felt good to know that there are still some out there who will respect your property even on public land. He also invited me to East TX to hunt. Might have to try that one out.

Comment

Originally posted by howhandi View Post
        Had a guy today email me and ask if I would be okay to let him use my blind today. Really felt good to know that there are still some out there who will respect your property even on public land. He also invited me to East TX to hunt. Might have to try that one out.
        Which area? I just noticed a what looked like a father and son move somebodies blind.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Area 9.

Comment

Okay. This was area 5. Have had a lot of theft and uncurtious people come through.

Comment

Well at least the Cowboys are Winning at Halftime!! 13-0 Incase anyone didn’t know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone see anything this morning

Comment

It’s a sad world we live in. I have offered my spots to people who have been having a slow year. I’ve taken money out of my own pocket to corn spots, to help other people’s children kill their first deer. I would literally do anything possible to help someone. My repayment is my double bull blind being stolen out of unit 2. I did not get face pictures of these individuals, but I did get body pictures. So if you were in unit 2 on the 21st at 10:30, I want to thank you 2 pieces of **** for stealing my blind and 2 chairs, while I was home spending thanksgiving with my family.

Comment

Originally posted by Jgriffith View Post
                    It’s a sad world we live in. I have offered my spots to people who have been having a slow year. I’ve taken money out of my own pocket to corn spots, to help other people’s children kill their first deer. I would literally do anything possible to help someone. My repayment is my double bull blind being stolen out of unit 2. I did not get face pictures of these individuals, but I did get body pictures. So if you were in unit 2 on the 21st at 10:30, I want to thank you 2 pieces of **** for stealing my blind and 2 chairs, while I was home spending thanksgiving with my family.
                    Got the photos? I suspect 2 guys of theft as well and wonder if it's the same guys

Comment

Originally posted by Jgriffith View Post

Ours was stolen in unit 4, yours in unit 2...what other units have been hit?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Also does anyone know this guy. I'm trying to get into contact with him to give him something. Haven't seen him hunting in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukota01 View Post

Area 5

Comment

Originally posted by LukeS View Post
                            Got the photos? I suspect 2 guys of theft as well and wonder if it's the same guys

I didn’t have any pics of their faces. All I had was their waist down. Either they didn’t see my camera, or was just more concerned about my blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukota01 View Post

I had a camera stolen in area 8 and I believe some guys on here have had stuff stolen in area 9

Comment

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post
                                I had a camera stolen in area 8 and I believe some guys on here have had stuff stolen in area 9

So 2,4,5,8 and 9. Makes you wonder if it's all done by the same couple of guys. If so, they really do get around and have been awfully lucky to not be recognized when they have been caught on camera.

Comment

Working...
                                X