No announcement yet.

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all sound much better off than i was last night. I’m hunting some family property up in Crowell tx, and it’s been so wet up here we haven’t been able to get the camper in. I spend the night in the front seat of my truck. Cant complain too much though, it’s my choice to not pay for a hotel room.

Comment

Anyone else out giving it a try this evening?

Comment

Originally posted by Jgriffith View Post

Been out here all day. Wife and I sitting here patiently. Perfect wind to our face. Only problem right now is having a major nicotine attack!!! Dang am I craving a cigarette bad!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And a beer

Comment

Originally posted by birddogem301 View Post
            And a beer

Lol I could use a beer by myself. Me and a buddy are giving it another try this evening. Saw several small bucks this morning. Hoping the big boys get up shortly.

Comment

My blind had 3 does come in at 10pm last night and the last picture i had was at 1153 this morning. At 1154 i showed up on camera to change out the sd card.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post
                Says who? I bet you could if you tried! Not illegal unless you get caught

Can't believe that you even putting idea out there boutique doing something illegal at all. Hunters shouldn't encourage this to other hunters as we are mentors for future hunters. They see us act this way and bam! They do it thinking it OK

Joke or nay

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like it’s not gonna be long before I give up on twin buttes. Been feeding a spot since August, to find a guy have 2 piles of corn less than 100 yards from me. Right in the path the deer travel most frequently. Some people are just chicken ****.

Comment

Looks like it’s not gonna be long before I give up on twin buttes. Been feeding a spot since August, to find a guy have 2 piles of corn less than 100 yards from me. Right in the path the deer travel most frequently. Some people are just chicken ****.

Nothing makes me madder then a hunter who don’t have respect for another hunter. I feel your pain happens every year to me. If I didn’t love huntin so much I woulda gave up long time ago but the want to hunt over powers my anger of the selfless disrespectful hunters out there that setup right on top of me after I’ve put in tons of work of scouting before season and keeping it fed etc...

Comment

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post
                      Nothing makes me madder then a hunter who don’t have respect for another hunter. I feel your pain happens every year to me. If I didn’t love huntin so much I woulda gave up long time ago but the want to hunt over powers my anger of the selfless disrespectful hunters out there that setup right on top of me after I’ve put in tons of work of scouting before season and keeping it fed etc...
                      For sure. Been driving from midland twice a week since August, running cameras and feeding

Comment

Good luck today everyone! Little breezy out, but hopefully the deer will be on the prowl.

Comment

Any luck boys?

Comment

Nada so far. Still a little early yet

Comment

Just had a doe and a spike walk by at 8 yards

Comment

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post
                                Just had a doe and a spike walk by at 8 yards

Whatcha waiting fur??? Shoot one!![emoji2960]