Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to be sitting in my blind. Finally!!! Cameras untouched. Lots and lots of pics. Not enough time this afternoon to go thru pics. Will do tonight. Homework assignment!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^ yessir indeed. I been working all week while my dad has been hunting and now I’m finally in the blind myself. Good luck to everyone out this evening

Comment

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post
        ^^^ yessir indeed. I been working all week while my dad has been hunting and now I’m finally in the blind myself. Good luck to everyone out this evening

Good luck ya’ll!! [emoji1018]🦌🥩

Comment

Cold in the blind this morning... don’t feel like dragging a deer this morning...

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post
            Cold in the blind this morning... don’t feel like dragging a deer this morning...

It is chilly. Droptine sure is making it tough JD.

Comment

Well no deer for me this morning just another pop up less than a 100 yards from that wasn’t there last night

Comment

action was pretty slow early this morning. Ended up seeing 3 doe about 9:15, but nothing after that.

Comment

Went scouting around on the northwest end of Unit 9. Found what looked like a good spot. Didn’t see a blind, so I put a blind and camera up. Got ready to walk out and noticed a camera 30/40 yards from where I set up. If you walk to your camera and notice a double bull blind with a wildgame innovations camera, please don’t steal them. Honest mistake, but I’m in a hurry to get out of here and don’t want to burn more time. If this is your camera I set up by, shoot me a txt. 318-364-0428. This will not be my primary spot, so I’d be happy to let whoever it is hunt my blind when I’m not around. I’m sorry again.

Comment

Ok my homework assignment done!!![emoji851]

Comment

I think with this management plan in affect there will be some very nice deer in the next 2-3 years!!![emoji106][emoji106][emoji1662]

Comment

No pics to share?!!

Comment

Originally posted by birddogem301 View Post
                          I think with this management plan in affect there will be some very nice deer in the next 2-3 years!!![emoji106][emoji106][emoji1662]

Definitely will be if no one is shooting anything lol

Comment

Comment

Time stamp and date are wrong. 10/16. 1:30pm

Comment

Cold front

Comment

Working...