Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And this?

Comment

Originally posted by birddogem301 View Post
        Anyone know who this belongs to??

Wow that’s ballsy... everything is supposed to be 72 hours or less..and they were supposed to make a deal with the ranchers to not have the cows out there anymore. Wonder what happened

Comment

Comment

Someone not playing by the rules out here

Comment

Thats a nice one. Must have taken a bit of doing to bring it in, set it up, keep it nicely painted.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Fresh paint, well taken care of blind!!! 🤫🤫🤭🤭[emoji848][emoji848]🤬🤬

Comment

Originally posted by Dukota01 View Post
                  Thats a nice one. Must have taken a bit of doing to bring it in, set it up, keep it nicely painted.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  I had trail camera pictures of a guy last year, who came in at 2:30 in the morning and set up a feeder. Not a gravity fed feeder. A full blown feeder, with timer and all.

Comment

Originally posted by GoatHammer View Post
                    Getting ready to head to 5 this week with my daughter. Went last year opening weekend and scared the dickens out of someone while he was packing up to head in. Saw plenty last year just hard to get a 9 year old a shot from a blind, hopefully this year.
                    I think I talked to you Saturday morning. I'm the old guy with a beard and a recurve my kids painted camo for me from Littlefield.

For anybody who's interested: Saturday morning we set up a blind and bait. The the wingshooters came. Stayed out until around noon. Back at 4. Hunting called between 6 and 7 on account of me not wanting to hold conductive sticks around lightening.

This morning: back at the blind before it was light enough to shoot. Bait undisturbed. Tracks nowhere. Left about ten. Saw one doe north of the area on the west side of the creek about 8:30.

Heading to area 1 for no other reason than I haven't ever hunted it, back to the baited spot later in the day.
                    Last edited by Grumpy Old Coot; 10-07-2018, 09:47 AM. Reason: Smart phone? Nah. Or maybe user error.

Comment

Anyone know who this belongs to??

I wanna meet this guy and buy him a beer! I love his style!

Comment

They are illegal I would drop a line to tpwd, cause if you just happen to be walking by or hunting in area nearby (not knowing it there)...GW will assume it yours and you wi have to explain... I've seen that happen first hand, friend and I was hunt an area ( dont want to say where). He was in pop up and we were to meet for a lunch break. GW was monitoring one and saw my friend get up and walk other way, they busted out and stopped and asked him why he hunting over that feeder (he wasn't aware and not close to it). I went to get him and I knew that GW and told him it wasn't there when we scouted area, asked him to dust for prints and they may find out who owns it. GW took down and marked area GPS. Needless to say we went to another area.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tiberiuswade View Post
                          They are illegal I would drop a line to tpwd, cause if you just happen to be walking by or hunting in area nearby (not knowing it there)...GW will assume it yours and you wi have to explain... I've seen that happen first hand, friend and I was hunt an area ( dont want to say where). He was in pop up and we were to meet for a lunch break. GW was monitoring one and saw my friend get up and walk other way, they busted out and stopped and asked him why he hunting over that feeder (he wasn't aware and not close to it). I went to get him and I knew that GW and told him it wasn't there when we scouted area, asked him to dust for prints and they may find out who owns it. GW took down and marked area GPS. Needless to say we went to another area.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I know TGW monitors this site anyways but regardless I will send them the pics with gps coordinates

Comment

Went to compartment 8 instead of 1. Let the kiddo lead some spot and stalk. Successful in spotting several blinds, gave thema wide berth. Deer aren't moving anywhere.

Comment

Was in 8 yesterday evening and didn’t see any blinds. Back out this morning and when I walk out after the morning hunt there’s 3 pop-ups within a 150 yards of me.

Comment

Thanks, me too

Long story short it does happen. So i will apologize to all if you were the Hunter I crowded out of your hunting spot 4 yrs ago!!!!

I was one of those guys too. And still am sometimes, I'm colorblind, I have issues with some colors, so I may not be able to see you. In some cases I am just distracted by things (life stuff), looking to get out and hunt, be in the woods. I have been the guy with coughing fits or snoring on the stand. I have really messed up some people's hunts over the years, but none of those events were intentional.

Comment

Working...
                                X