Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Palo Duro Canyon Aoudad Draw Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by fishanhunt View Post
      Little chilly this morning
      16 degrees!!

OK,I don't hate you as much now.

DJ

Comment

Good Luck!!

Comment

Good luck, looks like it will probably be a cold couple of days up there.

I have to ask though, what the heck are you driving? Never seen a set of gauges like that before.

Comment

Awesome! Good luck. I've been applying for that hunt for many years now. Hopefully I wont be too far behind you

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
              Good luck, looks like it will probably be a cold couple of days up there.

I have to ask though, what the heck are you driving? Never seen a set of gauges like that before.
              It's a Nissan Titan

Comment

Kill one! dream hunt right there

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Today was pretty uneventful. After meeting at the park headquarters and driving around to the south side of the canyon, going thru orientation, we hiked into our compartment.
                    It took a little over an hour to hike in. By the time we were actually hunting, it was 1 o'clock. We didn't see a thing. We had to start back to the truck around 5 so we could make it out of the canyon by dark. There are a couple of spots where you have to climb up and go around a lake that was formed by a mudslide. It's get pretty sketchy. Lot's of pucker factor. Gonna have to find a different route in tomorrow.

This place is awesome. It has a couple of nice buildings for hunters to stay in. Has a shower, big screen Tv with internet and has WIFI. Pretty cool for being out here in the middle of nowhere.

A couple of aoudad were shot today but I didn't see them. I heard one was decent but they couldn't get it out tonight. They're going back in tomorrow morning to get it.

I do know that I didn't work out near enough getting ready for this hunt !!!!

Comment

AWESOME>>---> We visited Palo Duro back in the summer, the canyon is amazing and I told the wife then it would be a bucket list hunt.
                      Best of luck to you.

Comment

Were you part of the group in compartment 4?

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Watching this

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X