No announcement yet.

TPWD Sept 11 Drawn hunt due

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing posted yet......guess it may be Monday.

Comment

Checked this morning....nothing. The wait continues.

Comment

im hoping drawings will start tomorrow. crossing my finger for a mule deer later when its drawn...but doubt thattl happen. this is the first year i was allowed to enter my nephew in the youth hunts(per mom, not age).hes ready

Comment

It is late Sunday night and I check my status in the draws. All of the Sep 11 deadline hunts say "Application Received" except for Gun Deer - Antlerless/Spike Pedernales Falls SP. It says "Pending Second Draw". Strange. It is as if they drew for that hunt and only that hunt.
          Last edited by RobinBradbery; 09-13-2015, 10:45 PM.

Comment

We got notice last week that we were drawn for private lands antlerless hunt October 3-5! Sweet!!!!!

Comment

checked this morning and no update. I am still listed for pending 2nd draw for the hunts due on August 25th.

Comment

Ditto

Comment

All say application received.
                  Will this change or does that just mean it's over and you didn't get drawn?

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                    All say application received.
                    Will this change or does that just mean it's over and you didn't get drawn?
                    It will change. If you don't get drawn, it will change to say pending 2nd draw.

Comment

Still impatiently waiting.

Comment

Yep, me too. Everytime my phone buzzes with an e-mail, I snatch it up and check it!

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
                          Yep, me too. Everytime my phone buzzes with an e-mail, I snatch it up and check it!
                          Yeah, I have been in two meetings today and kept picking my Iphone up to see if I had an email from TPWD.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                            Yeah, I have been in two meetings today and kept picking my Iphone up to see if I had an email from TPWD.
                            No doubt! I keep hitting refresh on the TPWD website checking my status.

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one that keeps checking. I should probably be embarrassed at how many times that I have checked.

Comment

It's good that they've gone to the online format or their phone system would have crashed my now.

I'm trying to wear out the refresh button on my computer.

Comment

Working...
                                X