TPWD Sept 11 Drawn hunt due

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
    I can tell you that they had pretty much 100% first draw payment for the alligator hunts, so the odds of getting a second draw are pretty low.
    Seems like it's mainly the youth draws that end up getting a 2nd shot, guess dad's put their kids in for everything under the sun and then when something sticks THEN they consider if they actually want to do it or not. I did hear of a guy last year who drew two hunts on the same date so he had to decide.

Comment

There will be one openning for Guad. River State Park hunt (E/S gun)in Dec, one of my hunting party backed out of it.

Comment

Second Draw score!! James Daughtry WMA!

Comment

Well struck out pretty well across the board except for one hunt at Fairfield lake SP. Two of my group backed out so I'll be goin solo on that one.

Comment

Got the email this morning, 2nd draw at Pedernales Falls state park.

Comment

Got drawn for Hill Country SNA in the second draw. Anybody been before?

Comment

0 for 4 in the first four draws... Got 4 more results that I am assuming are coming soon... Hopefully I won't be 0 for 8... Good luck to all!!

Comment

Second draw Gun Enchanted Rock! Spike/Doe, but who cares it's Enchanted Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie_archer View Post
                    Got the email this morning, 2nd draw at Pedernales Falls state park.
                    That's a great hunt. You're going to like the park and killing all those pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                      Seems like it's mainly the youth draws that end up getting a 2nd shot, guess dad's put their kids in for everything under the sun and then when something sticks THEN they consider if they actually want to do it or not. I did hear of a guy last year who drew two hunts on the same date so he had to decide.
                      My buddy had zero preference points and somehow managed to draw for alligator hunts at two WMA's on the same day this year...and he pulled off hunting both.

Comment

We got drawn 2nd draw for the Devil's River Dan Allen Hughes unit. We are so pumped! If anyone has any information on what to expect it would be much appreciated.

Comment

No luck here w/ second draws.

Comment

No second chance for me

Comment

We got 2nd draw for gda at Gus Engeling. That makes 6 for us so far this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
                                We got 2nd draw for gda at Gus Engeling. That makes 6 for us so far this year.
                                Dude, go buy a lotto ticket. I put in for 20 plus hunts and Nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X