No announcement yet.

Camp Bullis 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a walk in cooler. I'll stop by tomorrow if I get the chance and see what they are planning to run the temp at.

Comment

MSims...Here is that same 9 that's at your place. I'm at 7-19, right next door.
      Attached Files

Comment

Check out this hogzilla that I have on my spot. Buck pic for comparison...
        Attached Files

Comment

That's a big ole boy there!

Comment

A couple more nice pics...
            Attached Files

Comment

Gents,

Here is the Camp Bullis Hunting FB page that I mentioned in an earlier post.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1500704326910917/

Comment

Originally posted by MilMan View Post
                Yeah and they don't publish the quota for each area. So it's a guessing game until they close a area. The gun areas will close first though if I remember correctly. A buddy of mine tracked it last year, Steve if you read this can you chime in.
                There is a limit to bucks and does for each area, bucks are highly monitored more so than does. If someone brings in a small buck it will be confiscated and it also accounts for the quota in that area.

Comment

Anyone checking cameras tomorrow? After two weeks I am finally getting a chance to check mine.

Comment

Yeah I'll be out there tomorrow morning making some adjustments and swapping cards.

Comment

I'll be hitting both my wife's stand and mine in the morning to swap cards.

Comment

Finally got to check my camera. A few highlights.

Comment

Repositioned my camera for a better angle and threw out some corn. Probably going to make a cheap feeder to get more action.

Comment

Saw red ford with a feeder and about 10 bags of corn when I was heading out. Any of you guys?

Comment

Not me I drive a orange Ram. Was out early got some deer on cam nothing super, but there's plenty of deer. No hogs, gonna go back tomorrow and add some corn.

Comment

I think someone screwed with my camera. NOT COOL. I also know the base had a corn pile nearby they were studying. First day a whole deer block, next picture two weeks later, gone. It was 3 yards away. Camera took great pictures of me. Anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Working...
                                X