Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney and Lake Aquilla 2015 -2016 this is it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friendly reminder to keep your windows rolled up while out hunting! Somebody decided i needed the rest of their coffee in my front seat. Not cool...

Comment

Originally posted by beardedBrazos View Post
      twice this week ive run into fishermen while looking for ducks. I say "yall know where any ducks are?) fisherman says "oh ya. they're everywhere up in that little cove. look here comes some now!)
      and itll be cormerants. water turkeys. whatever you want to call them. guess thats what I get for trying to get fishermem to do my scouting for me.
      You just gave away which lake you have been on.

Comment

Originally posted by mrddye View Post
        Friendly reminder to keep your windows rolled up while out hunting! Somebody decided i needed the rest of their coffee in my front seat. Not cool...
        Wow... just... wow.

Comment

Originally posted by mrddye View Post
          Holy crap what a jack wagon

Comment

Well at least it was coffee and not someone's toilet

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
              Well at least it was coffee and not someone's toilet

Agreed! And the coffee wasn't even the worst part. I sat until about 12:30 this afternoon and the fire ants found the coffee before I did! Luckily I had a can of off in the truck and sprayed them down. Bastages.

Comment

Originally posted by LWArchery View Post
                Man Aquilla is covered up with deer and ducks!
                Hey, hey, hey now!!!!! That's a lie if i ever heard one. I saw that 150 again at the state park, he had a crap load of beautiful mallards with him.

Comment

Man that ain't right

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                    Hey, hey, hey now!!!!! That's a lie if i ever heard one. I saw that 150 again at the state park, he had a crap load of beautiful mallards with him.
                    So, your say-n that buck is in rut so much, he's date-n ducks?

Bet he could've gone to the duck pond, and got cheap date(s).

Or is that where he had been?

Comment

Anyone follow the weather as much as me because I'm catching different weather storys for this weekend....I just hope it rains hard fri night and again sat night into sun a.m.... anyone help my weather predictions....thanks..

Comment

Congrats Ender on the buck

Comment

Thanks for all the congrats guys I appreciate them, it's a good feeling tracking and getting the deer you want. I suppose I'll be concentrating on the bosque county side now since I'm bucked out in hill county. Only have one site in bosque out there it's a good one but it's one I can see other people using pretty easily too, maybe I'll get lucky or maybe I'll just concentrate on trying to get my kids on a deer.

Comment

Sitting out now. Windy and a little warm, but not bad in my pop up. All my corn was gone, but put out another 10lbs corn and a 5 gallon bucket of red oak acorns from my front yard. And now I wait....

Comment

Gonna give this area a go for the first time here in the next few weeks. What do you guys recommend? Lake A or W?

Comment

Nada tonight. Saw one doe cruising about 200yds out.... Try again in manana

Comment

Working...
                                X