Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Lake Whitney and Lake Aquilla 2015 -2016 this is it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bumped 3 does getting back in after lunch. All bedded down within 50 yds of the tree I'm in. Seen another TBH sticker when I pulled back in. Maroon Tundra with TBH & LSBA on back windshield. Who you be? I'm in the same area if you need help getting one out. Good luck to everybody that's out.

Comment

Wish the wind would lay down some... Come on deer....

Comment

Not liking this swirling wind at all one second it's n/e next second it's n/w

Comment

Just had a doe at 20 yds, wind picked up and she caught my scent on a swirl took off. Had plenty of time to shoot her if I'd wanted to

Comment

Pretty sure I just shot superwide

Comment

Pics we need pics... Congrats

Comment

My wife and boys are on the way with better lights and to help track we may need some help idk yet looked like a good shot he kicked like it was a heart shot but I didn't hear him crash and with the shot I had on the spike the other day I'm still a bit worried. I can't post pics off my phone but if we find him I'll post pics when I get home. Not much blood on the arrow by its red not dark like liver but no bubbles and it didn't smell like guts

Comment

I'd give him a little bit of time.. If wasn't working till 8 "ft worth" I'd come help

Comment

I am I'm packing out my stand etc then back in that'll be nearly 2 hours

Comment

Good luck

Comment

No dice for me this evening. Even caught a little chill tonight. I will be back in the morning. Ender if you don't fins him tonight I can help after tomorrow mornings hunt

Comment

Found him. He only went about 50 yds he's not as big as he looked on trail camera, he's about 3.5 I'll post ldp's when I get home he doesn't look as wide as the pictures either but he's still cool.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats Ender! Looking forward to the LDP's

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X