Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney and Lake Aquilla 2015 -2016 this is it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
    Permits aren't free this year, I'll pm you my paypal address then you can go to the office and get your permit.

No deer at Whitney, only at Aquilla.

Good luck, wear your BS boots around here!

Lol

Comment

Permits aren't free this year, I'll pm you my paypal address then you can go to the office and get your permit.

No deer at Whitney, only at Aquilla.

Good luck, wear your BS boots around here!
      I thought Erick1989 shot the last buck at Aquilla 2 years ago? And now their extinct on both lakes?

As for BS boots: your talk-n about buck shoot-n boots right? I just wear chest waders cause I get pretty deep sometimes . Helps with the ducks too. AKA duck shoot-n boots.

Comment

Here in about 40 min I'm off work and out to the lake to put some corn for in the morning. Let the madness begin. I hear there's lots of corn piles around this year

Comment

Fed out a 50# sack Sunday morning over a quarter of an acre spot that I hunt at Lake W. Went back today to drop another sack and couldn't find a single kernel.

Tomorrow morning should be fun!

Comment

It was just cardinals and squirrels man! Haha good luck out there in the morning buddy!

Comment

Get ready guys your down to hours before the season starts !

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
                It was just cardinals and squirrels man! Haha good luck out there in the morning buddy!
                Lol
                You're probably right!

Comment

Them dang red birds show up in force once it's cold. I to put 50 down Sunday and some today. Good luck to all tomorrow. Be safe.

Comment

Good luck tomorrow, I'll be racking up points doing honey-dos.

Comment

Good luck tomorrow, I'll be racking up points doing honey-dos.
                      Lucky you. Mine ain't got no honey, just do.

Comment

Yeah buddy!
                        Looking like it's going to be a beautiful opener! And I haven't seen to many mosquitos either!

Couldn't be a more perfect wind for my set either!
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443836321.183929.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	24407785
                        Last edited by Mac...; 10-02-2015, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Well you fellas have fun. Please pray for me, (no need to respond do not want to hijack the thread) I need back surgery, but due to my weight I can not. I have 4 bulging discs one of which is encroaching on the cord. I have been on my back since june. I have tried to loose weight for years, now my mobility, and essencially my life are dependant on it. I have bad pain on my left leg and lower back and groin. No need to respond, but if you want to just pm me. I have a Dr prescribed weight loss program. Good luck this fall.

Tommygun

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGun View Post
                            Well you fellas have fun. Please pray for me, (no need to respond do not want to hijack the thread) I need back surgery, but due to my weight I can not. I have 4 bulging discs one of which is encroaching on the cord. I have been on my back since june. I have tried to loose weight for years, now my mobility, and essencially my life are dependant on it. I have bad pain on my left leg and lower back and groin. No need to respond, but if you want to just pm me. I have a Dr prescribed weight loss program. Good luck this fall.

Tommygun

Prayers up for ya bud

Comment

Dang bud, hope you get the relief you need man. Prayers up.

Comment

Tommy, my best friend was in the same boat. He got on a strict protein diet and was able to lose 120 lbs in 9 months for his surgery.

I can get the info if you are interested. It is extreme, but it works. He suffered for 3 yrs. and is recovering now.

Comment

Working...
                                X