Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney and Lake Aquilla 2015 -2016 this is it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to put up another post, but I've been tracking my post count recently. This should be my poop and old post (P&Y), 5,000 and it oinly took 9 years. Thought it fitting that it happended on the Public/Lake Whitney forum.

TG, where is that secret handshake and password to the other boards?

Comment

Gettin close....

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
        Sorry to put up another post, but I've been tracking my post count recently. This should be my poop and old post (P&Y), 5,000 and it oinly took 9 years. Thought it fitting that it happended on the Public/Lake Whitney forum.

Congrats!! I've got less than 400 till my P&Y!!

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
          Sorry to put up another post, but I've been tracking my post count recently. This should be my poop and old post (P&Y), 5,000 and it oinly took 9 years. Thought it fitting that it happened on the Public/Lake Whitney forum.

You get the secret handshake and a partial password to the other invisible boards (rest has still to be earned for unwritten non-typical status). And it includes the Code Key Finger Ring. That will allow you a free get-out-of-the-cooler card, renewable every two weeks, to be used at any time. Keep post-n. You'll get there one day.
          Last edited by Texas Grown; 09-19-2015, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Anybody know anything about the boat ramp access right now at kimball bend or cedar creek boat ramps?

Comment

Can't say I do for certain. Been spending all my spare time working on a secret project in my back yard for a while now when time, weather, age, and people let me . Haven't had a chance to get out yet. Trying to get this project finished up.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Can't say I do for certain. Been spending all my spare time working on a secret project in my back yard for a while now when time, weather, age, and people let me . Haven't had a chance to get out yet. Trying to get this project finished up.

Oh that's supposed to be super top secret level 9 classified!! Secrets safe with me

Comment

Are you still working on that methane powered hydraulic wheelchair with a cart on the back??

Comment

Anyone have any good hunting tips for this place? I live an hour away and have no problem helping a fellow hunter get his deer out. Thinking getting in by boat would be a great adventure. So much to learn about this area.
                    Last edited by bucknuts; 09-20-2015, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bucknuts View Post
                      Anyone have any good hunting tips for this place? I live an hour away and have no problem helping a fellow hunter get his deer out. Thinking getting in by boat would be a great adventure. So much to learn about this area.

There are no deer at Lake W! Just kidding. Ya gotta get in there and put some boots on the ground, scout for a good spot. Hunt hard and long. There are 2 units that are only accessible by boat. Others have access points. When you get your permit from the corp office they will give you a dinky map that shows all the units and access points. Some units are pretty big and ya gotta do some good walking to get back in there, some are fairly small. Good luck this season.

Comment

Congrats Razor it's been earned for sure

Comment

Cool, nothing beats finding a spot on your own. Just kinda wanting to know what not to waste my time on. But you never know what a deer is going to do. I am looking forward to having a place so close to hunt. Doesn't matter to me if i kill or not. Good luck to you too.

Comment

Finished engine installation on this yesterday Hawker 1000.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Engine, or engines?

Comment

We just did the right hand side the other side was just an hourly inspection. It only took 2.5 days from start to engine run up.

Comment

Working...
                                X