Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney and Lake Aquilla 2015 -2016 this is it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
    What are you cooking with... Cypress wood??
    Just a little bit of hickory.

Comment

No Teal for me snatched a couple dove up though and got some good scouting time in.

Comment

Headed out to get permits tomorrow, then to do some good scouting. Hope the weather continues to be nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
          Headed out to get permits tomorrow, then to do some good scouting. Hope the weather continues to be nice!!
          Man it was perfect this weekend! Wouldn't complain if it didn't getuch colder for the rest of the year lol. I actually got a few chills in the morning both days, that nice cool wind has a bite first thing.

Comment

Did well on Saturday morning, only saw 3 Sunday. Birds moved along with the front.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
              Man it was perfect this weekend! Wouldn't complain if it didn't getuch colder for the rest of the year lol. I actually got a few chills in the morning both days, that nice cool wind has a bite first thing.

Nice! We got out there a little too late. Started scouting, but decided we didn't want to swim across a channel of deep river. Didn't wanna look for another way around cause didn't have a whole lot of time left before had to leave. We did eat at a pretty darn good BBQ restaurant in Rio vista though, meat and potatoes I think it was call. Right off 174 next to the lickher store.. It's close enough to go to for lunch then head back to the field!!

Comment

Man, I thought I was a grumpy old man...

That old poot at the Corps office needs a refill on his rudeness pills.

Comment

Anybody know if hamm creek is open
                  Last edited by tmacbow; 09-14-2015, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
                      Nice! We got out there a little too late. Started scouting, but decided we didn't want to swim across a channel of deep river. Didn't wanna look for another way around cause didn't have a whole lot of time left before had to leave. We did eat at a pretty darn good BBQ restaurant in Rio vista though, meat and potatoes I think it was call. Right off 174 next to the lickher store.. It's close enough to go to for lunch then head back to the field!!
                      Roughnecks around corner east of 174 is good too

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                        Roughnecks around corner east of 174 is good too

Thanks il have to check them out!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                          Man, I thought I was a grumpy old man...

That old poot at the Corps office needs a refill on his rudeness pills.
                          ha!

you know it gets old dealing with all us moron hunters, answering the same dang questions several times a day

Comment

There in lies the problem... He started off being an arse, afore we could say anything.

No question's to ask... This ain't my first time there.

Comment

Take a bottle of Pamprin next trip?

Comment

He's pretty picky he wouldn't let me put myself down as the emergency contact for my kids application said I might be the one hunting with them. The thing is that if I've got them out there in all likelihood I'll have my wife out there too lol

Comment

Working...
                                X