Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney and Lake Aquilla 2015 -2016 this is it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
    Anyone bird hunting sat morning?
    idk about the morning depends on if i can get my kids up. teenagers like their sleep. but we'll go in the evening for sure

Comment

This long weekend is what you guys need to get some scouting done

Comment

Hey Guys,
        First year trying to sling an arrow at Lake Whitney. Looks like a good group of folks hunting around here. I've been one of the duck hunters talked about but usually stay on the river down south.
        Be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by GunslingerSql1 View Post
          Hey Guys,
          First year trying to sling an arrow at Lake Whitney. Looks like a good group of folks hunting around here. I've been one of the duck hunters talked about but usually stay on the river down south.
          Be safe!
          If you get a chance meet some of the guys there's a bunch of good ones here.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
            This long weekend is what you guys need to get some scouting done
            hiya storm
            think we going to go look at a few places .. gotta find one that the cows are not on lol =)

Comment

No need to scout. I know a couple places already. Gonna try for some birds in the morning at lake w

Comment

I'm still trying to talk my kids into getting up early to go but they're just not into it lol 9am is the best they will commit to

Comment

Ill be out there in the morning, trying a new area

Comment

Headed out in a few. Probably put in at Lakeside and run upriver.

Comment

I'm at the entrance already . Not a good start. Here too early and hit a skunk on the way out here. I'm hunting the Bosque side. Same place as opening weekend last year with Mike an some others

Comment

Kenny! Get on out there and find you a good spot. justindfw and Razorback01 n Kenny be careful out there.

Comment

Only saw three sticking dove this morning. Shot at two and missed two. Saw some teal and 4 deer aswell

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                            Only saw three sticking dove this morning. Shot at two and missed two. Saw some teal and 4 deer aswell
                            We got in late, didn't see any at first spot, went somewhere else, had a pack of about 8 fly by, i got the first one. Didn't get any others in range. I haven't seen any teal yet, hopefully the cold front this week will push some down.

Comment

No luck yesterday. Where we have shot some dove before, the weeds and grass was waist high.

At least is was cloudy most of the morning, even saw some rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                                No luck yesterday. Where we have shot some dove before, the weeds and grass was waist high.

At least is was cloudy most of the morning, even saw some rain.
                                Thanks for the tour, decided I need a boat now thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
                                X