Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=AJMag;10180420]
    Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
    Hey buddy, just didn't want you to feel left out is all.

Lol

Comment

Lol

Comment

[quote=AJMag;10180420]
        Hey buddy, just didn't want you to feel left out is all.

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
          I know what your saying. But we can't complain. We had a good year last year. Can't wait for this year to start up. But out of all of us. I think dhg won the trophy last year. No one came close to his killings.
          Yep, DHG needs to change his handle to Stone Cold Killer

Man, I need to get my butt in the woods and start scouting! I haven't been out there yet this year. I've got a couple of longbows I'm building for my daughter and son in law, that is sucking up my time right now.

Maybe here in a couple of weeks I will be able to get in the woods...set up a couple of trail camera's.

I also need to get a new string on my compound and get it shot in and tuned. Season wil be upon me before I know it if I'm not careful.

Comment

Wow....guess this is Texas.

Comment

Yall are behind, got my first deer today. It cost me my grill and likely front passenger panel. Took wife to drive so we could look at new areas. Guess I found a new one, but a little expensive, at least was my work truck and not my new one.

Comment

Only cause he cheated!! Prolly killed half of his animals on a lease somewhere. I kid, I kid! I hope I get half as lucky this year.

I also hope I get half as lucky this year. I did kill those first 2 deer behind the house which I did say when I posted. I got a lease this year not 15 min from the house but no big bucks on camera yet so I'll still be hunting the forest a lot. I manly got on the lease cause their is an awesome looking duck pond. In hoping to have a doe and buck down in the forest by the 2nd weekend of general season. So I can duck hunt the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                  I think it was because I had to drop a dmack about 20 yds from the stand. I couldn't help it though, I was dying.

Greatest thing I've heard so far on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by deer hunter guy View Post
                    I also hope I get half as lucky this year. I did kill those first 2 deer behind the house which I did say when I posted. I got a lease this year not 15 min from the house but no big bucks on camera yet so I'll still be hunting the forest a lot. I manly got on the lease cause their is an awesome looking duck pond. In hoping to have a doe and buck down in the forest by the 2nd weekend of general season. So I can duck hunt the rest.

See that guys?? This kid has a plan already. We all long to just see a deer in the forest. He plans on a 2 down in a week there. Geeez guys, what are we doing wrong??? Lol

Comment

Greatest thing I've heard so far on this thread.

-.- I guess I should have said wipe his dhg instead of AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                        -.- I guess I should have said wipe his dhg instead of AJ.

Haha too late

Comment

Haha too late

That's the story of my life. As long as sherry is not. I am fine

Comment

So what kind of bow yall hunting with? I am hunting with a Bowtech Carbon Knight.

Comment

Hope you know I REALLY WAS kidding. I was on a lease last year too but never hunted it once for deer. Coon and hogs a few times but not much out there except for the one big 12 point and my brother killed it during muzzleloader season. So I got off of it this year. So did everyone else. No reason for a lease when you can kill 2 at a time at the 'Sam Ranch.'

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteBoy View Post
                                So what kind of bow yall hunting with? I am hunting with a Bowtech Carbon Knight.

I shoot a genesis

Comment

Working...
                                X