X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck Dmack

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
      Finally made it to Paris. Bad weather today. So tomorrow it starts. Team shoot first. Then off to the big time shoot. Mama Friday. I shoot sat.
      Hows it looking ?

Good luck and shoot straight.

Is this the first tourney with the new set up?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Hows it looking ?

Good luck and shoot straight.

Is this the first tourney with the new set up?

I brought the new bow but won't shoot it yet. Not here. My chill is good and stretched in. Saving the halon for next one.

Comment

And so it starts.

Comment

Man that gets me excited for some shoots. Likes like a few at chester and what we saw at the hill country bowhunters course last year. That was a cool setup.

Comment

And so it starts.
              Is that your view from your stake?

Comment

Yep. 51 yards.

Comment

Well got second on the first shoot. 16 up out of ten targets. Two twelves from perfect. Won some money and now I have to buy dinner. Whoop whoop!!

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                    Lol !! I guess I better stop Skinny Dipping in there at night !!!
                    I thought that was you! I didn't say anything cuz I didn't want you to see me looking. Hehe. But seriously, I've only been there 3 times and the first two times we may have seen 5-8. This last time we seen probably 20 or so.

And good job Dmack and Ms. Sherry!

Comment

Great Dmack and Ms. Sherry.
                      Went scouting yesterday. Found deer, but too thick too hunt. Will keep going out til it gets just too hot. Do not want to be out there come rifle season again.

Comment

Sitting in a Hotel. Fetching arrows for tomorrow's shoot. What's happening down south with the Sam guys?

Comment

Sitting in a Hotel. Fetching arrows for tomorrow's shoot. What's happening down south with the Sam guys?
                          Sounds fun. Hey thanks for turning me on to that vanemaster. That thing is sweet

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
                            Sounds fun. Hey thanks for turning me on to that vanemaster. That thing is sweet

It is a nice jig once you get the hang of it. Order the four fletch knob for indoor arrows. They are sweet also.

Comment

Cool I've been using mine with feathers

Comment

It is a nice jig once you get the hang of it. Order the four fletch knob for indoor arrows. They are sweet also.
                                Hang on to the jig, you like it's sweet knob? Sick freak

See kids... dyslexia is cool and fun

Comment

Working...
                                X