Shnf 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deer hunter guy View Post
    I'm not really sure. I did score him with the b&c app online and it said 120 2/8" but not sure if I did it correctly. I also scored my buddy's 13pt that he shot a long time ago with the same app and it looks like a 160" deer but the app only said like 138". If y'all have a good accurate way to score him let me know, cause a lot of people are saying he looks about 130".
    That's what I use too. Pics can be deceiving but he looks bigger. Either way, great deer.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
      Hey hey hey! Look who went slummin. I guess since you met most of them on here, might as well join in huh?! And I just got lucky shooting at your house. I'm really quite horrible. Ask dmack.
      I guess will see on Thursday! Maybe we can put a wager on it this time

Comment

That's what I use too. Pics can be deceiving but he looks bigger. Either way, great deer.

Thank you, I'm very proud of him and glad my hard work payed off.

Comment

DHG You killed more critters than winter last season.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
            *cough* I"m pretty sure that's a Davy crockett deer. *cough* There's no bucks in the sam.

Yea, I shot him at the Sam ranch. I forgot y'all also call the forest the Sam. Sorry about the miss understanding

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              No lie there! Needs to change is name to "critter plague"

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post

Yes sir, I was very lucky last season. Accomplished a lot of goals and I also got hooked on duck hunting since I tagged out early and needed something to shoot. I also had a lot of time I could us to hunt with and I won't be able to hunt as much for now on. I can only hope this season is half as good as last season.

Comment

Originally posted by tattoo hunter View Post
                  I guess will see on Thursday! Maybe we can put a wager on it this time
                  I'm not giving you another back massage! I save those for dmack.

Comment

Originally posted by deer hunter guy View Post
                    Todd, when you get yours back send me a picture.
                    DHG -- That buck is very impressive hanging on the wall! You had an All-Star year no doubt!

I still haven't gotten mine back yet. Now, I'm starting to get a little antsy, because yours has come back, and Sarge got his from the Taxi also. I must have picked the slowest Taxi in East Texas! He did tell me when I dropped him off, that he tries to have all his deer out by November. Only time will tell. I've had some bad luck with Taxi's in the past.

I will post a pic up for sure when I get mine on the wall. He isn't gonna look that good though, I promise ya

I did get my coyote hide back and a Sika doe hide that I intend to make a pillow out of one day. The coyote was young, but that made him more unique I'm guessing because his color was different. He was almost blonde in color and the tanned hide is super, super soft. I have him hanging next to a Bobcat I shot years ago. Great memories....

Once again, congrats on a great season and great Buck from the Sam DHG!
                    Last edited by TMiddleton; 06-17-2015, 03:49 AM.

Comment

I'm not giving you another back massage! I save those for dmack.

I love you too sweet p :*

Comment

Will it ever stop raining???

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                          Will it ever stop raining???
                          We'll take all we can get. Grass is so tall that the cows are getting harder to find. It's a beautiful sight. We just threw out another bag of texas tuff, which ain't cheap grass seed, and fertilizer in anticipation of this rain. So as long as it doesn't wash all the seed into the pond, it can keep on raining.

Comment

This weekend is supposed to be nice and hot.
                            Got a work day at the church Saturday morning, then two children birthday parties back to back. Very exciting.

Comment

Went outside to practice on my shooting after four shots this happens😠[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
                                Went outside to practice on my shooting after four shots this happens[IMG][/IMG]
                                That's no bueno. There are several places that can make you a string. I think Lynda at X10 archery can make you one too.

Comment

Working...
                                X