Shnf 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slingingLead View Post
    So as of the opening of general season do Yall gun hunt .
    Gun comes out in December.

Comment

Bang stick comes out Nov 7th for me!

Comment

I shot my gun today to make sure I was still deadly . How far are most of the shots.

Comment

I shot my gun today to make sure I was still deadly . How far are most of the shots.
          Have you still not even been there?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            Have you still not even been there?
            Not yet, I have found some maps and pictures online. It may not be until the 7th. But I think we have a game plan.
            Last edited by slingingLead; 10-29-2015, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Not yet, I have found some maps and pictures online. It may not be until the 7th. But I think we have a game plan.
              Well that is opening day of rifle season so all I'm gonna say is good luck with that.

Comment

Well that is opening day of rifle season so all I'm gonna say is good luck with that.
                Yep, I am done.

Comment

That takes some stones. I dont even want to be out there opening weekend of general, much less walking in blind. That place is going to be a dangerous parking lot!

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                    Yep, I am done.
                    Timeout on the field. We have a code 5417 violation in progress.

I guess we'll find out mid-November if it worked out for him or not when the GW field notes are released.
                    Last edited by Etxbuckman; 10-29-2015, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Timeout on the field. We have a code 5417 violation in progress.

I guess we'll find out mid-November if it worked out for him or not when the GW field notes are released.

Awesome timing. Lol

Comment

Sling' can I ask you a serious question? Are you really as ignorant and discourteous as you've made yourself out to be, or are you just getting off pulling our legs? I mean, seriously. You're going to drive right past the Sabine NF, Angelina NF and Davy Crockett NF to hunt some public land that you've never even laid eyes on and you think you have a game plan? Holy ****, man. I'd love to give you the benefit of a doubt but I'm starting to think you've inhaled too much second-hand meth smoke.

Comment

Sling' can I ask you a serious question? Are you really as ignorant and discourteous as you've made yourself out to be, or are you just getting off pulling our legs? I mean, seriously. You're going to drive right past the Sabine NF, Angelina NF and Davy Crockett NF to hunt some public land that you've never even laid eyes on and you think you have a game plan? Holy ****, man. I'd love to give you the benefit of a doubt but I'm starting to think you've inhaled too much second-hand meth smoke.
                          Popcorn popping!

Me and Brad just got bumped off the top of the oh crap list!

Comment

Popcorn popping!

Well someone had to say it...

Comment

Popcorn popping!

LOL Relax. It was tongue-in-cheek. I'm still trying to figure out if this guys serious, or if he's just gaming us. Either way I won't be anywhere near the pumpkin patch on November 7 so whatever happens is beyond my care and control. He can't say we didn't try to warn him...over, and over, and over again.
                              Last edited by Etxbuckman; 10-29-2015, 09:11 PM.

Comment

LOL Relax. It was tongue-in-cheek. I'm still trying to figure out if this guys serious, or if he's just gaming us.

I don't know why y'all even speak to him. Good luck to he and his buddy. We will not be out there for that weekend. So I hope they make it out alive. I can see a lot of bad situations happening that weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X