Shnf 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roguecraft101 View Post
    If there was a thread about what dmack does in the stand it would surely get whacked. If you get my drift!

Lol. Hey I always have a good time in the stand.

Comment

About to pee out of the stand to get this hunt jump started

That's it. I am not telling any of my secrets again.

Comment

I hope mine brings in bucks haha

Comment

I hope mine brings in bucks haha

I just get does. It intimidates all the big bucks.

Comment

What do you guys do for food for all day hunts? I did this today for first time... these little Rev snacks are cheap and good and easy to keep cool.
            Got them in one of those lunch containers with a frozen ice pack that fits in it.

Comment

Blood has been drawn!

no...no...I'm at work...just a papercut calm down [emoji79]

Comment

So I found the bucks dmack targets. AJ hunts the same area as we all know and is delighted this little guy is barely legal.NF Hunter spends so much time in the forest these are the pictures his gf texts him while he's in the stand.

Oh and I found kevin nichols trophy wife he keeps bragging about. Her name is caitlyn.
                Last edited by roguecraft101; 10-29-2015, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Got to do what you got to do lol

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                    Don't be stupid. Lee of course.
                    Sitting here eating Mexican food and I see now I should've read this at the rig. Holy crap I just laughed way too loud!! Everyone in the restaurant looked up. Thanks guys. I needed that. Couldn't sleep today. Got a baseball size knot in my back. Going to get this girl to massage it out. Kinda ugly but she's good.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                      Sitting here eating Mexican food and I see now I should've read this at the rig. Holy crap I just laughed way too loud!! Everyone in the restaurant looked up. Thanks guys. I needed that. Couldn't sleep today. Got a baseball size knot in my back. Going to get this girl to massage it out. Kinda ugly but she's good.

Just have one of your ruff necks rub it out tonight with warm oil [emoji8]

Comment

Lmao!!! That's hilarious rogue!!! Y'all are on the ball today. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                          Just have one of your ruff necks rub it out tonight with warm oil [emoji8]
                          You know I'm saving all that oil for opening weekend of gun season. I won't tell everyone what we're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            I heard about the love poem thread but never got to read it (looks like it got whacked). Man, even if I did write love poems in the deer stand I certainly would never admit it on here.
                            So don't post the ones you sent me?

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                              So don't post the ones you sent me?
                              Look at that dmack, we've inspired another couple to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                                Look at that dmack, we've inspired another couple to come out.

We be trend setters.

Comment

Working...
                                X