Shnf 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmack View Post
    I am alive. Don't start anything yet. Did you read that thread about the stand poem? It was awesome.
    No, what thread?

Comment

I am alive. Don't start anything yet. Did you read that thread about the stand poem? It was awesome.
      Was it the one the guy wrote to his wife while he was in the stand? I saw that one, but figured it was sappy so I didn't read it.

Comment

[ATTACH]752545[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          [ATTACH]752545[/ATTACH]

That's awesome!!!

Comment

I read the poem, thanks DMACK.
            Are you gonna send it to Sherry or Lee?

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
              Was it the one the guy wrote to his wife while he was in the stand? I saw that one, but figured it was sappy so I didn't read it.

Yes. They rode they guy bad. I can't believe he put it on here. They said things like. You and your wife will be so close you came even share the same gynecologist. Lol

Comment

That sure is the truth!

Comment

I read the poem, thanks DMACK.

Are you gonna send it to Sherry or Lee?

Don't be stupid. Lee of course.

Comment

That's awesome!!!
                    I was reading the mountain lion thread, and someone suggest that the mountain biker should have pulled it out and while performing the helicopter maneuver, run at the lion to chase it off. lol

Comment

Yes. They rode they guy bad. I can't believe he put it on here. They said things like. You and your wife will be so close you came even share the same gynecologist. Lol
                      I heard about the love poem thread but never got to read it (looks like it got whacked). Man, even if I did write love poems in the deer stand I certainly would never admit it on here.

Comment

Do you remember who the OP was?

Comment

I was reading the mountain lion thread, and someone suggest that the mountain biker should have pulled it out and while performing the helicopter maneuver, run at the lion to chase it off. lol

Someone stole my helicopter move? Dang Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            I heard about the love poem thread but never got to read it (looks like it got whacked). Man, even if I did write love poems in the deer stand I certainly would never admit it on here.
                            If there was a thread about what dmack does in the stand it would surely get whacked. If you get my drift!

Comment

By the way I should have stayed home I haven't even seen a squirl lol at least the weather is amazing! Couldn't ask for a better hunting day than today

Comment

About to pee out of the stand to get this hunt jump started

Comment

Working...
                                X