No announcement yet.

Shnf 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh is there any camping in the area ? Or do we just camp anywhere ? What is the closest town to the area that has a store or maybe a cheap room
    Last edited by slingingLead; 10-20-2015, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slingingLead View Post
      I can see at least some are willing to help . I'm not expecting anyone's favorite spot But where is a good area that we should start. We probably are not going to have a lot of time when we come down.
      You're asking a lot of wrong questions, especially 3 weeks into the season. I'm sure you mean well but these are the same old questions every newbie asks this same time every season.

Comment

Originally posted by getaway View Post
        I started scouting the the 7th of june...... just sayn
        You started beginning of July !!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
          I only scout the first weekend of general season! How about you Dmack and hot rod Eddie??
          I'm going wait and start about 6:30 am on November 7. Should I wear orange?

Originally posted by dmack View Post
          Are we starting to see the steam yet lol. This is why I don't say anything anymore.
          Eddie needs to kill something LOL

Comment

Originally posted by slingingLead View Post
            Oh is there any camping in the area ? Or do we just camp anywhere ? What is the closest town to the area that has a store or maybe a cheap room
            okay tonto, im gonna try and save you an *** chewing. yes there is camping. No you can't camp anywhere there are campsites indicated on the tpwd site map, its map 905. its east texas so cheap rooms come a dime a dozen, but beware of lorettalean and bed bugs "just sayin" east has primitive sites, and to be honest I haven't ventured out to the west end. If I were in your shoes I would find which side I was interested in and go in blind with research "google earth is your friend" and I would also go back and read the past few years forms IN THEIR ENTIRETY. Then if you have questions come back and ask. No one spot is going to get your harvest, your attitude and work ethic will.

Comment

Are yall ready for a lot of these this year?[ATTACH]720472[/ATTACH]
              the old switcheroo

Comment

I only scout the first weekend of general season! How about you Dmack and hot rod Eddie??
                I actually like stomping around my favorite areas the day before season opens just to get things moving !!!

Comment

I sure hope your not referring to me about not helping. I think I help a few folks on here. Some of us kinda help a lot. We just get irritated of people that drive to our neck of the woods and start walking our woods. After season has already started. If you wanted to hunt down here you should have joined this conversation a long time ago. And when Eddie points you to the right direction don't blow him off. He knows his stuff. Along with others on here.

Comment

I don't really scout. I use my helicopter technique to draw them in.

Comment

I don't really scout. I use my helicopter technique to draw them in.
                      That explains why Sherry hunts by your side

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                        That explains why Sherry hunts by your side

Yes sir. It does draw her in too. And I pity a doe that crosses her path first to get to me. Lol

Comment

Yes sir. It does draw her in too. And I pity a doe that crosses her path first to get to me. Lol
                          And I thought it was just for your humor

Comment

I actually like stomping around my favorite areas the day before season opens just to get things moving !!!
                            I like walking around Eddie's stand just to get things moving for other people Sorry, Eddie. I couldn't resist LOL

Comment

And I thought it was just for your humor
                              She loves him for his shaft.

His arrow shaft. Get your mind out of the gutter

Comment

My comments weren't meant for anyone My friend . Just an observation. But I understand it's all good.
                                Last edited by slingingLead; 10-20-2015, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X