No announcement yet.

Shnf 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got report for what fur auction wants this year. First time I have ever seen that NO fur from this area is wanted. Only yotes and cat will even be taken, expected prices are under $10 for yotes and under $40 for cats.

Comment

Well if I can shoot that big bobcat we seen tracks from I'll make a rug out of it.

Comment

I like cat rugs and them mounted laying on a log too. Would like to take one with my bow also.

Comment

Hopefully one of us will.

Comment

I'll be working around Huntsville and Madisonville the next couple days if any body needs anything up that way.

Comment

Tod, that road was FM 3188 that we were talking about the other day. The one right past white rock on 94. And they're 17 1/4", not 17 1/2" like I thought. (Let's see how long that one takes. Andy?)

Comment

David, Tod and I found some poke and thought of you. This one needs some time.

Any idea what the others are?

Comment

Shnf 15-16

Hey Lee. Guess what came in today? Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442883504.580849.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	377.4 KB
ID:	24404976
                  Last edited by dmack; 09-21-2015, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Let me guess....new string and cables?

Comment

DP!!!
                      Last edited by NF HUNTER; 09-21-2015, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                        DP!!!

Yep. For my indoor bow. Time to start getting ready for Vegas

Comment

About dang time. I'll probably leave for work Wednesday or Thursday and be back the 1st. Off till the 6th. Maybe longer. But anyway, I'll have to come over to keep practicing that 80 yd shot with my 60 yd pin.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                            Yep. For my indoor bow. Time to start getting ready for Vegas
                            Heck NO!!!!!! Its time to start getting ready for the Forest! That's where all the fun is!

Comment

Vegas? Thought y'all were done for the year?!

Comment

Yep HotRod, I got his twin lol
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X