Shnf 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
    Hey, you'll get some use from my labors too. Come on over and help fart around with it. Can always do some shooting too, smoke deer, play slap the bull(mind out of the gutter, dmack), etc. Oh and the yotes are back.
    Heck yea!! Text me this coming week when you're ready.

And dmack, you couldn't handle slapping the bull!!

Comment

Going to be judging and shooting out in the yard today if anybody wants to stop by. But bring your mud boots

Comment

Well that got put on hold. Where did this storm come from? Lots of thunder here at the house.

Comment

Just wait for the rain its heading your way its hammering us right now

Comment

Just went over according to the weather radar.

Comment

Went to a buddy's house last night for dominos and drinks and get there before dark and let the kids feed the deer. They love carrots. Pretty cool seeing that in our subdivision. All I could stare at was arrow placement. Lol
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                Went to a buddy's house last night for dominos and drinks and get there before dark and let the kids feed the deer. They love carrots. Pretty cool seeing that in our subdivision. All I could stare at was arrow placement. Lol
                That's awesome!!

Comment

Going to bow zone around 10 tomorrow and then hitting the forest. Anyone else going? I know it's Father's Day and that's my present.....peace and quiet in the woods...and some new arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                    Going to bow zone around 10 tomorrow and then hitting the forest. Anyone else going? I know it's Father's Day and that's my present.....peace and quiet in the woods...and some new arrows.
                    I don't think they're open tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      I don't think they're open tomorrow?
                      I didnt think so either. Website says yes so they must have changed hours

Comment

They are open 7 days a week now. They told us are weeks ago.

Comment

Happy Father's Day to everyone. Off to Bryan for the qualifier. Hope everyone has a great day.

Comment

Good luck to y'all and have fun!

Comment

Happy fathers day y'all. Went to a 50th birthday party for my brother in law, and got to see Addison. She has really made a turn around and is finally starting to sit up on her own and actually put her arms out for me to pick her up. Now off to get Sophia and take her to church.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                                They are open 7 days a week now. They told us are weeks ago.
                                Helluva deal!!

Damian that's great to see about your grand-daughter. I know that's got to make you feel great

Happy Father's Day to all of you. Here's hoping your wives and/or girlfriends let you enjoy it and don't break your balls too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X