No announcement yet.

2015 Lake Grapevine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey does anyone have any tips on were to park or anything like that?

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post

Nope. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
        I hope people leave their blinds and cameras out there for me again this year. It really helps cover my gas to hunt

Dude, leave people stuff alone. God forbid I catch someone stealing from me.

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
          And you're a better man for stealing their stuff? Is that one of those 'ends justifies the means' scenarios?
          lol no I'm just joking. I've never stolen from anyone but I have hunted people stands that are left

Comment

What in the world is going on with this thread?

webstertroy, download the app "ArcGIS" and search "Lake Grapevine, Texas", it will show you everything from wma borders to boat ramps to parking areas.

Let's start trying to be helpful to one another and uplift each other's spirits for the upcoming season, the rain and flooding have done plenty for bringing us all down a bit by keeping us out of there and enjoying the outdoors. NO ONE is entitled to hunt grapevine, so don't act like someone is taking something from anyone else for putting in for the draw, whether its their first year or 5th year.

For those of you joining this thread who are new to Grapevine, try to do a little more than just a few minutes of research. It can get irritating to many on this page who have to remind new hunters about information that is readily available online. Or call the COE office at (817) 865-2600.

Comment

Lol I hope you are Hooligan, all these stories of cameras getting pulled have nearly convinced me to keep mine at home. I do have a friend of mine that had his taken out there so I know it certainly is a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Champlaya7 View Post
                Lol I hope you are Hooligan, all these stories of cameras getting pulled have nearly convinced me to keep mine at home. I do have a friend of mine that had his taken out there so I know it certainly is a possibility.
                I never have and never would steal from anyone. I believe in karma too much

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
                  Park in the designated lot off of 377. I think there's another lot farther northeast but I haven't used it. You're going to have to walk your tail off, regardless of where you park. I haven't hunted the I35 side and there's no designated parking lot over there. Maybe some others guys would have a better answer. I know some have parked off in the ditch off of I35 but received citations.

Comment

You're going to have to walk your tail off, regardless of where you park
                    This, haha

Comment

Park in the designated lot off of 377. I think there's another lot farther northeast but I haven't used it. You're going to have to walk your tail off, regardless of where you park. I haven't hunted the I35 side and there's no designated parking lot over there. Maybe some others guys would have a better answer. I know some have parked off in the ditch off of I35 but received citations.
                      Or swim right now.

Comment

Drove down 377 the other day and I couldn't believe how flooded it was.

Comment

I went out yesterday and walked some areas that I have hunted before. Man, I could have filmed the Deep Woods OFF commercial. I hope we heat up and dry out enough to get these "skeeters" under control. Otherwise, it's going to be a miserable hunting season. On top of that anyplace that did not have standing water was way overgrown.

Comment

I got killed by mosquitos out there last Friday. Unreal...

Comment

I've just purchased 16 drones and one Hippity Hop off Amazon, and I'm gonna airlift myself both in and out this year. Parking will never be an issue again.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by bulletpusher; 06-30-2015, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bulletpusher View Post
                                I've just purchased 16 drones and one Hippity Hop off Amazon, and I'm gonna airlift myself both in and out this year. Parking will never be an issue again.
                                That's freaking awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X